Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Originally posted by IndigoBlue:

Sayid, are you implying JB has a Af-Weyn lol

No implication. It is a fact. I saw it with my own eyes. :D

Ibtisam   

Reer OZ are crazy, what we call paintballing, they call it skirmish (either that or someone is playing a joke on me!)

Faheema.   

LoL, well skirmish means desultory fighting between advanced detachments of two armies so I guess that qualifies for Paintball :D

LoL@NGONGE, we need a second confirmation...We'll ask Norf if there's any truth to this :D

the big mouth is good for kissing ,,,, if u know what i mean ,, and no i'm not talking about a french kiss but more about the Australian kiss ,, :D

Good afternoon peeps ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm home today not feeling very very well.

Curly   

Originally posted by Arac:

Sue, is this that horrific incident with several Liberian boys? I remember a similar comment made by the little girl's family. Truly sickening.

Yep, I'm glad they took her into protective custody. It looks like she'll need protection from her own ****** family.

I wonder what it is about these types of cultures that brings about all this ignorant thinking?

http://news.bbc.co.u k/1/hi/8168480.stm

Juxa   

why is sayid pretending inla soo waco.

anigu koleyba sooma wactamin, i hate calling.

ibti you shont upset the Mrs and please since we share names dont incriminate me

ps: just came back feeling emotionally wreck, i even cried, how unprofessional. somali families kheyr maleh no moral support to non-somali wives.

i think faaraxs should be very careful, if they die, their families would abandon the wife and the kids