Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Zafir,

anigaa raba in qoladeyda ka baxo qaaraan dartiise, qolo fiiccan oo aan dadka leyn ma taqaan.

aniga iyo xiin Hooyaalayeey baan ka adagnahaye, wiilasha fiic fiican oo james Brown iyo P Diddi raga leh dhagaysta gabdha ha soo dhaweeyeen.

NGONGE   

I admit my guilt, Xiin. But he tricked me and did all that been been begging he's famous for. I wish I didn't help him now. :D

ps

Val you went suraafing around the states without my knowledge? What's so hot about that place anyway?

Pucca   

listen to me oh-body-of-mine...you are tired, yes yes you are...very very tired. You must sleep and stop thinking about hormones and glands...sleep and think no more of exams or papers...just .....sleep... *yes im talking to myself*

:( i cant sleep!! does warm milk actually work? oh well its too gross to even bother with anyway, and the sheeps i was counting died hours ago (going around in circles isnt easy).

Abtigiis   

Morning trollers;

When you receive this letter, I know you will all be saying 'o! no more dacwo and gar!' no more nonsensical oldies talk'. But I have no alternative. And it is not a fiction. NGONGE is ruining my family life. My wife thinks I am dating NGONGE (she thinks Ngonge is code-name for someone I am in love with).

This is what happened yesterday. I promised I will be at home for lunch after Friday prayers but Ngonge's lenghtly games with me here meant I have to return to the office and stay until 6:00pm. From 2:00 pm, my cellphone run out of batteries. So, the family kept on calling, but found it was uncharacteritically switched off.

I went home fiidkii with a female collegue of mine, just managing to announce our arrival before 30 minutes. And suddenly a female relative I haven't heard of for 12 years called from far away. She doesn't speak Somali- she speaks Amharic. Then I have to say her name loud, oo H- 'where were you all this time?' Now, why is this important?

Two days ago, when I was talking to a male friend I invited to SOL, and as we discussed about the forum, I mentioned Ngonge several times saying he is a friend. Apparently, the wife was listening to the exchanges. Having never heard of a somali by the Ngonge, and only taking the lines ' Ngonge is my friend. We are in constant contact. I am intersted to meet', she smelt rat there.

So, the relative who called last night was Ngonge (she)! Walaahi!Balaayaa dhacday! No sleep xalay oo dhan. Bartaas warqadaydii dhig etc!

A deal was struck when I promised to bring her with me and show our exchanges with NG. All of it!

Hayeh! is this man not runining my life?

Now, the reaction will range from the bipolar mantra of serenity, to the rolling eyes of CL, and to the who cares of Ibtisam!

MZanzi   

Every single Saturday mornings have to wake up to the sound of my neighbor that makes a lot of noise, and all this at about 7 just 4 h's after I went to bed. After waking up to the noise, I already know my mom will give me my Saturday assignments, such as vacuuming the house, doing the laundry, or dusting the house, and I always have something that I have to fix, which I know will probably take me the whole afternoon because it will be almost beyond fixing. After I finishing fixing whatever I had to fix, I know my lil sisters will ask me to do or fix something she did wrong on the computer, and as soon as I sit down and start to fixing other problems other than the ones she told me, she starts yapping about how I shouldn't use that computer because I have a laptop. And now you see why I hate Saturdays

EDIT: Morning Jb...hw you doing today?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Morning trollers;

When you receive this letter, I know you will all be saying 'o! no more dacwo and gar!' no more nonsensical oldies talk'. But I have no alternative. And it is not a fiction. NGONGE is ruining my family life. My wife thinks I am dating NGONGE (she thinks Ngonge is code-name for someone I am in love with).

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Let me see if i can laugh like KK style Kix kix kix dhiq dhiq dhiq

thanks for making me laugh so hard

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Morning trollers;

This is what happened yesterday. I promised I will be at home for lunch after Friday prayers but Ngonge's lenghtly games with me here meant I have to return to the office and stay until 6:00pm. From 2:00 pm, my cellphone run out of batteries. So, the family kept on calling, but found it was uncharacteritically switched off.

I went home fiidkii with a female collegue of mine, just managing to announce our arrival before 30 minutes. And suddenly a female relative I haven't heard of for 12 years called from far away. She doesn't speak Somali- she speaks Amharic. Then I have to say her name loud, oo H- 'where were you all this time?' Now, why is this important?

Two days ago, when I was talking to a male friend I invited to SOL, and as we discussed about the forum, I mentioned Ngonge several times saying he is a friend. Apparently, the wife was listening to the exchanges. Having never heard of a somali by the Ngonge, and only taking the lines ' Ngonge is my friend. We are in constant contact. I am intersted to meet', she smelt rat there.

So, the relative who called last night was Ngonge (she)! Walaahi!Balaayaa dhacday! No sleep xalay oo dhan. Bartaas warqadaydii dhig etc!

A deal was struck when I promised to bring her with me and show our exchanges with NG. All of it!

Hayeh! is this man not runining my life?

Now, the reaction will range from the bipolar mantra of serenity, to the rolling eyes of CL, and to the who cares of Ibtisam!

hahahaha ,,,,, Now i know Ngonge is your cover name of your zigzag luuqluuq girls ,,, :D

Admit it man ,, just admit it ,,,

I should tell your wife (if you have one :confused: walee taasaa iska ba'day) that she is right about Ngonge ,,,,, :D

Hello Afro ,, saaka waa la fiican yahay.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

hahahaha ,,,,, Now i know Ngonge is your cover name of your zigzag luuqluuq girls ,,,
:D

Admit it man ,, just admit it ,,,

I should tell your wife (if you have one :confused: walee taasaa iska ba'day) that she is right about Ngonge ,,,,,
:D

Hello Afro ,, saaka waa la fiican yahay.

Islaantaydu maxay ku ba'day, waryee? :D Waxaa lagu leeyahay Ngonge Soomali layidhaa hadaad soo heshid, sheeko iyo shaahid, anaa kaa gar dharan! Laakiin, habeen waba inaad saaxibadaa uga sheekayso waan maqlayaa! Yaad moodaysaa inaad ka maskax badan tahay?

Hadda adigu riwaayad baad u haysataa????

Abtigiis   

:D:D War waa saase! Xiligii gabdhihii yaryaraa meeshan iman jireen ma la gaadhay? Ilaa shalay waan ka qasnaye? Ibtisam actually decried too much Somali here.

Bal dadka aan fasaxnee soo wareeg! Foodhi-foorka (44) u wareeg!!

Ibtisam   

A&T Mac Sonkor. I hope iney cuunah kuku degtey [instead of the shirt] redface.gif:D

I wanted to go out today and see the world I've been missing for so long, BUT it is raining cats and dogs. I might as well do some work. :(