Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I was wondering where you were was lurking. Good of you to join us. Xiin was getting shy, and uncomfortable. I was trying to get him to relax and chill out :Dredface.gif lol

Malika   

^Are you feeling better today?..

The summer weddings are in full swing,was out and about seeking the ultimate dirac to wear this saturday..

What was the convesation to get old man xiin all shy and uncomfortable?

^was wondering the same as I too couldn't be bothered to moon walk through this thread again; does my head right in. I offered Ibts some sheh-love but she say no-no; can ya believe?

Ibtisam   

I think it was Just the thought of what to say to a girl young enough to be his granddaughter got him tongue tied. icon_razz.gif [ducks]

I feel better alhumdulilah.

P.s. She I'll take up your offer of a she love after thinking about it for few days now :D loool

Ibtisam   

She...indeed.. haye, so what is next, Can you show me the ropes. I'm new at this, can't say I've done it before... :D

Che, stop taking credit!

Ibtisam   

^^^Your not old enough. Me and She like ours grey old and super lonely, otherwise we'll turn to each other :D

^ :mad: incase you have not noticed there 2 faaraxs and 2 xalimos currently in troll section .. everyone should play for their correct teams.

*huddles with Che*

I'll go right n tackle ibti ... you go left n take shez !

Ibtisam   

***Wait**, How come you get to pick??? redface.gif Maybe we want to pick or NOT at all. Or maybe Che wants to pick! WHo made you the leader.

I'm still leaning towards She, but she's gone AWOL on me! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :D