Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Thanks Stoic,that just reminded me of happy days,when I was a care free young child..Now am really depressed! :(:D

I was expecting Che and A&T to offer to streap tease for me,but alas! they are busy bickering about gone bys..arg :D

Malika   

Just this once,I thought what the heck and wore high heels to work,a BIG mistake,one foot feels like I have tried squeezing an elephant foot in a ballarina shoe.Am seriously contemplating walking without shoes for the rest of the day.. :(

Rahima   

Stoic,

Wrong brother, i tried it (unlike north, alone of course) and managed to do both without my foot changing direction. Better get back to the drawing board!

STOIC   

Hello trolls.It's friday and I got a fresh hair-cut, duh? like that is a news icon_razz.gif

Rahim, really its that easy? Wow what did you do? You must be an acrobat.Seriously you do realize that this was elementary joke, right? :D

I could do it myself so are many people, but I bet some people will change the direction of their foot.Rahima welcome to the joke section of SOL :D

PS I'm not the original author of this joke ;)