Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

It may come now to you as unpleasant surprise(Yes You Londernistan) that you care about American politics even if you don’t like all the American foreign policies. Let us suppose, then, that you want to learn more about the American presidential race without being too involved. Just as the news comes to you in different forms, so too, is the opinion of different pundits. I have found a nice credible website where you can be a life long learner while still keeping pace with your daily life!

Imerse.Connect.Understand.Excel

PS You find this kind of great stuff only in the troll Corner :D

NGONGE   

The last few days proved to me that JB is what kept this place going. Look how dead it is without him here. Even A&T gave up posting.

STOIC   

^^^Warya give credit where it is due.I tried to change the place, but the dialogues sounds so artificial and off at times, you can't even tell who is coming across as amusingly quirky as JB ;)

STOIC   

Ngonge, do you know that currently there are 1962 people online.I know you tried to invite them once. How can we invite them again to bring some charm? I know you are creative kind of guy. I want you to invite them to a classy, but not a theatrical corner where you can perhaps serve them a retro vibe…….....I will send you twenty bucks through dhahabshiil if they respond

PS JB is in a class of his own.

NGONGE   

^^ The rules of the site are restrictive. Or else I'd invite them to some other temporary place, vet them and then bombard the Lion abuser with begging PMs telling him that hebel hebel will make a good addition to the forum. Alas, like I said, this is not possible and not even the poxy chat room works anymore.

STOIC   

Ngonge, I know you speak Arabic. I was chatting with a Sudanese friend over the weekend about Islamic history. From his perspective my version of history was tinted with western bias. He refused to accept my version. He kept telling me to watch Egyptian Islamic movies. Is there a guy by the name Aaantaar (SP?) (Caantaar) in Islamic history? Who was he? Was he like Salahudiin?

NGONGE   

^^ He was a pre-Islamic Arab knight and poet. He wrote one of the seven famous hanging poems (these were poems so great they were hung on the ka'ba. He's the man who said (and I translate here):

I remembered you though the arrows were sipping my blood

And the swords were making it trickle down

Yet I still wanted to kiss the blades

Because they glew like your gleaming grin! :D

ps

He was half Arab and half Xabashi.

STOIC   

^^^Who are you?

He is the darker Sudanese (not the John Garang type). He kept insisting on me finding about this guy. This of course left me wondering what in the mystifying hell was interesting about this guy, but I guess this explains.

Cabdiyo-It's hot and humid, and the AC seems to be doing nothing. I feel like I'm in sauna.Hopefully, the weather is better in Luuq.

P.S. My ayeeyo was called Cabdiyo. Don't get to hear that name anymore.

-Lily-   

^^Wish it was that hot here, quiet warm outside but AC is on full blast. Drink some ice tea, its supposed to be cooling.

Stoic, I’m not surprised intelligent, black knights are written out of history.