Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Che,

When did my becoming a milk maid had anything to do with Ngonge and his ticklishness? :D

CL,I worry if I slap him ,he might just enjoy it too much.. ;)

Lily, that afsomali is so beyond me darling. redface.gif

I resent that che, how double dare you?

Malika- just for the sake of it nooh, slap him.

P.s Malika dear am worried. Rumours has it your stalking the old man, is that true? If it is, how could you? dear fgt that old / wrinkly thing, I have young studs in my mail order kusbands catalogue...all for £299.99 order now shipment is free

Malika   

CL,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..Kix,Kix,Kix[if I borrow KK's laughs]..OMG!! :D:D

Shsssh,now did you have to qarxiis me like that,girl I have a thing for the old and wrinkly..[Lol]astagfirullah,girl you made laugh! :D:D

Che,Habaryar kaa xishood,perverted aa? icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^ :D:D He is just jealous dear,he so wants to be able to converse in Kiswahili.

Now,this catalogue where can one pick it up from?

Cl-LooooooooL..something about you when yoou roll ur eyes :cool: . come now, I said that with love, and going to my previous, I was actually saying let's be my pals, atleast that's rough translation

Malika...Jaylas aa, nagadaadeey :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by STOIC:

You want people to snap out of their mental inertia, ha? I hear you bro….I’m all for controversial topics as long as you can build your arguments through the aid of the rules of the site. The secret of this place lies in understanding the rules. You can bathe yourself with every kind of imagination you feel like just don’t break the rules (there are exception to this rules if you know how to work your way round that baby
;)
). This is the only site that has some adult type of conversation going within the Somali websites. I think in the political section most of the people there have cultivated the habit of defending their clan. I sometimes read their Somali politics with amusement, and then with resentment when everyone decides to duplicate what the other person has just said in a different wordings. You might think there is a real enemy that sit behinds the screen with a noteworthy achievements.Just let it out all you have and don’t break the rules
:D

Saaxiib, none of my earlier controversial posts even remotely border breaking the WRITTEN ruels of SOL. What they broke,apparaently, were the unwritten ones coined under references to social etiqutte and decorum. Which hasn't been breached either! It is not about me, it is about people with more potential to share us knowledge, experiences, wisdom fear the untold rules and the harassment of falsely pious people whose real life contrasts from the posture poised here. Posture and pretention is what I hated!

STOIC   

^^^^Now I got this stress buster for you that I came across ,

There was typical four-year-old girl -- cute, inquisitive, bright as a new penny. When she expressed difficulty in grasping the concept of marriage, her father decided to pull out his wedding photo album, thinking visual images would help. One page after another, he pointed out the bride arriving at the church, the entrance, the wedding ceremony, the recessional, the reception, etc.

"Now do you understand?" he asked.

"I think so," she said, "is that when mommy came to work for us?"

:D