I hope that helps

Jac you never fail to make me laugh walahi....mid waalan aa tahay :D

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^ lemme try to translate

malinta ugu danbeesa aad waraaqahaas kuso celin kartid xafiiskeena waa

I hope that helps

Jac you never fail to make me laugh walahi....mid waalan aa tahay
:D

Thanks Cadeey,that seems too long laakin.

How the heck have you been?

Aaliyyah   

^^^ How the heck have you been is not a polite way to ask abt someone's well being icon_razz.gif . But, anyhow I am doing well alhmadu lilaah thanks for asking, I guess just the fact that you asked u should get some credit. So likewise, How's things @ ur end?

that seems too long laakin

you are wlc, and yeh my translation is a bit long. But, many words can not be found in Somali. Or, at least I haven't heard of them.

like for instance deadline...if there was an exact word for it my sentence would have been a whole lot shorter lol...

hopefully there are ppl in here who are fluent somali speakers who might translate it better....

good luck

^^^ How the heck have you been is not a polite way to ask abt someone's well being
icon_razz.gif
. But, anyhow I am doing well alhmadu lilaah thanks for asking, I guess just the fact that you asked u should get some credit. So likewise, How's things @ ur end?

You are lucky i didnt use other obscene rude words, see thats how we do it,we as the Gangstas smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^^ somali guys who act like gangsters get on my nerve, at least I can understand a highschoolers acting all that. You sort of you know go they are going through a phase and they will grow outa of it eventually. But, a guy who in his 20s should know better smile.gif ...

Farax dhaqan celis ku dirana, somalia aa raba in aa aado fasaxan marka wa kusii kaxeesanaya and you will come back a changed man smile.gif

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^ somali guys who act like gangsters get on my nerve, at least I can understand a highschoolers acting all that. You sort of you know go they are going through a phase and they will grow outa of it eventually. But, a guy who in his 20s should know better
smile.gif

Farax dhaqan celis ku dirana, somalia aa raba in aa aado fasaxan marka wa kusii kaxeesanaya and you will come back a changed man
smile.gif

Xaax@Kaxeeysanaya,Please,take me. :D

Ibti,you are right,am no Gangster,am just a Gangsta :)

Nways,You Canadians are so Polite,but down here in the good ol states,we kick a$$,No mushy mushy "Pardon me" crap. Its "say what" ,Nigga please & the ever so perfect "shut the cjfjfj Up" L0L.

Zafir   

Ibti and Aaliyah, You guys don’t know what you’re talking about, Farax-Brawn is beyond gangster, he is what other gangstas (like me) refer to as a G. let me tell you how gangsta he is, last Ramadan we were praying Tarawix at this mosque and the Imaam got really imotional and started crying while reading the Qur’an. Farax-Brawn and I praying side by side and I head him utter “That’s whatz up”.

Originally posted by Zafir:

Ibti and Aaliyah, You guys don’t know what you’re talking about, Farax-Brawn is beyond gangster, he is what other gangstas (like me) refer to as a G. let me tell you how gangsta he is, last Ramadan we were praying Tarawix at this mosque and the Imaam got really imotional and started crying while reading the Qur’an. Farax-Brawn and I praying side by side and I head him utter “That’s whatz up”.

:D:D:D

Tell em,I am so Gangsta,even when the imam sniffles a little bit,i Thatz wazzup him...Zafir,You are fcking crazie,you Wanksta smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Zafir astaqfuru laah that is not a joking matter.

Faraxbrown kaxeeso kale ha moodin, meel aroorti dugsi quran iyo edab lagu so barayo ku geynaya icon_razz.gif