Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Is it a mere coincidence that the two people who had CAKE for breakfast on Eid day are now suffering from bad colds? I think not.

Australia might be a beautiful country but Aussies are not.

NGONGE   

I can never imagine myself managing even one week in that country. Every last sentence they utter sounds like a question. It would drive me nuts.

Che,

Hungary is a holiday destination now. It's very popular with all Europeans these days.

-Lily-   

To be fair, I thought Americans were quiet nice but Canada (at least Vancouver) was way more beautiful than the bit of the US I saw.

Ngonge, I'm having even more cake, of sticky chocolate variety, someone's leaving do.

Val, I can't be sick this wkend, so it better clear up by biri!

If I had to live anywhere in Europe I would probably choose Switzerland.

p.s. is anyone else as sick of hearing 'credit crunch' and 'financial crisis'. Goodness, people are dying of cancer and wars are going on, put it into perspective.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Che,

Hungary is a holiday destination now..

So is Nepal.

Sheh....I doubt you would be see a Loatian, Bolivian, Gambian, Russian, and Micronesian under the same roof in Czech republic :D

Cultures come to us, we don't look for them.

LoooooooL@Cl

Um can't keep up. Val, for anyone that bothers to ring me tonight. They deserve the treat. smile.gif

I also slur when I am sick and tired so there's another bonus.

Che, all the US is after is unsuspecting tax-payers' money. Ah, the American dream. Whataloada. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Which is? ;)

Sheh, are you sure that your tired voice would sound nice on the phone though? What if it is so tired it gives the wrong impression? icon_razz.gif

ps

Lily, one day, when your hips are wider than your shoulders, you are going to regret eating all that cake. icon_razz.gif

Come to think of it, I think I'll get me some chocolate cake on the way home. :D