Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Everybody is great alhmdl DD.

Abdullah Al Johany is as good as Saad Alghamdi Legend.

Che does walking to the printer count?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Lily & Ibti-Tylenol PM, Stay away from Valium.

But exercising after work is the most effective way of falling sleep.

DD...Depends if timiha are jareer or jileec.

You cutting my leg sxb...Valium rocks! apparently Palites(sp?) is good for insomania....i need to verify that...as long as the room is full of eye soothing creatures...of course this is for science and i'm being objective about it.

Cheers

_

Ibtisam   

A
77-year-old granny
made a citizen's arrest in Germany when she rugby-tackled a
25-year-old jay walker.

The pensioner sat on him until police arrived - because he had walked across a road before the light was green.

The woman, from Freital, near Dresden, shouted at the man as he crossed the road before the little green man flashed up.

The old lady said she became even angrier when he hit her with his rucksack as he pushed past her when he reached the other side of the road.

She grabbed his hair and managed to wrestle him to the ground where she sat on him until police, who had been called by a passer-by, came.

He was taken to a local police station where he was fined for jay walking.

:D:D loool

^Why do I getting the feeling you deal pills to teenagers.

Lily...It does if you weigh 500 pounds. If not , you need something little more rigorious.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Why do I getting the feeling you deal pills to teenagers.

LoL...dude your feelings are all over the place...you were the one insisted due to your funky feeling that G Bush's name was pronounced Bash as in Rush

Cheers

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:A
77-year-old granny
made a citizen's arrest in Germany when she rugby-tackled a
25-year-old jay walker.

The pensioner sat on him until police arrived - because he had walked across a road before the light was green.

The woman, from Freital, near Dresden, shouted at the man as he crossed the road before the little green man flashed up.

The old lady said she became even angrier when he hit her with his rucksack as he pushed past her when he reached the other side of the road.

She grabbed his hair and managed to wrestle him to the ground where she sat on him until police, who had been called by a passer-by, came.

He was taken to a local police station where he was fined for jay walking.

:D:D

loool
Wonder if there were any surveillance cameras? That would be funny as hell. Laakin,duqda dan la'aan badana ayada? L0L

Ibtisam   

Lily it is in Germany and Denmark I think: I've seen so many funny stories today.

England fans stranded in one way street

Two English football fans in Cologne lost their car after mistakenly thinking they had parked it on a road called 'One Way Street'.

The pair wrote down 'Einbahn Strasse' - which means one-way street in German - so they didn't forget where they'd left the hire car.

But when they came to find it again they found that every second street in the inner city was called 'Einbahn Strasse'.

It was only when they found a policeman that they were told the sign was to inform drivers that they were on a one-way street.

They finally managed to find their vehicle hours later with the help of the German police.

I think I might open a thread for funny news :D

-Lily-   

LOOOL@Einbahn Strasse. If I remember correctlty throwing rubbish on the floor got you a 50 fine, if you got caught by police that is.

LoL@Legend

Ms DD   

Alla ciyaalsuuqsanidaa Zu for even entertaining the very thought of a granny sitting on 25yr old

Originally posted by -Lily-:

LOOOL@Einbahn Strasse. If I remember correctlty throwing rubbish on the floor got you a 50 fine, if you got caught by police that is.

LoL@Legend

Why would you trash in the first place? You filthy people. smile.gif