Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Hey PA's work very hard!! :D poor them, £35K is nothing for the work they do, i think they should campaign for more money smile.gif

Malika   

I wept after watching "Blood Diamonds" I am still puzzled by my reachion...was it because of the too familiar scenes,or was it the fact that I was so angry at the reality this movie reflectd..or was I just in the mood for a good old cry.. :confused:

JUSTICE   

Cambaro since you going to Cumrah you should pray for your sister (Me) to find a good fish. I have been looking for so long now and am losing hope.

Fish to eat or keep as a pet? Clarify so the sister can focus her prayers on the right one.

Xan, I don't doubt they work very hard. I'm just envious of their salary and would like to know what they do exactly.

Ibtisam   

^^Val they run the stupi*d life of their silly boss, who does not even remember their name half of time. It is a posh name for being a full time slave smile.gif

Justice, they say never give up, i guess the SOL did not work out. better luck next time hon.

-Lily-   

Val in the corporate sector they organise limo and travel, flights accommodation and flowers for b'days, anniversaries, for slutty home wreckers, and appointments and everything else that is reasonable, at least that’s what some of them used to do in HSBC.

lol@whale, she specifically requested a fish.

I do hope you get your fish. Whoever is going Cumra please pray for us all, just ask God t o grant us what we want, and he will know exactly what it is :D

Lol@Zafir,

Lily - i was saying why settle for a fish if you can get a whale...you know!.

Have you got your fish, Lily?

I do want not a fish but a crap [pun intended]! :D

Cheers