Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^why rudy, he thinks he is fine, please angia want it ee soo ducey, he does not want it :D

lool @need money, damn that paper!

LoL @ DnD. Rudy needs more than duco in my opinion. I hope you'll be working weekends and evenings from home? Otherwise, it's too outrageous.

Man, I want to go on holiday again. :(

Ibtisam   

Did someone say holiday, Man I need one, I cannot remember the last time I had a holiday, maybe a week in Turkey...or hmmmm, and then i will feel like working like a slave :rolleyes:

Malika   

Lool@Rudy needing ducoo,I suggest we hunt him down and give him a hug.. :D:D

The boy is fascinated by Xalimos..lol

Ibtisam   

^^A hug ahh, I think, hugs and co baa waal to start off with, until he reached his current condition. I think he should be locked in a room alone for a year, he'll be fine as rain. :D

Ibtisam   

^^You is confused, you think everyone is your friend, hey thanks for the link, but the policy is you cannot apply for jobs in your home country. I think I'm look in kenya instead :( but thanks.

Faheema.   

Val, yep, I have outgrown my role, Insha allah...I'am waiting on some developments...just can't stand the calm before the storm smile.gif

not that xanthus ,,,,,,, in this regard you are a British dee ,,, we had a woman in 2005 for the same position ,, she was Hargeysawi but from Holland ,,, she was Dutch after all.

why you so scared bal ??

Ibtisam   

JAc i don't think it works like that, but i can see loop hole, maybe i should try that in my next interview. The last one i had, they just said are you somali, i said yes, they said good bye! lol