Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

LOZ, hmmm, maybe I'll need goggles to see better into the ocean before settling for any old fish, they come in 1000s of verities and one must be sure to have the rarest, most brilliantly coloured among them all.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL^^ Lily lool, that cracked me up, but yes indeed you should, although it seems that some are brilliantly coloured with no substance, so be warned.

YOu guys are so evil, LOZ and Zafir and Val, I'm write you guys down as "never tell them a problem" :D

-Lily-   

lol, well it has to not just be brillaint but beam so brightly that it simply outshines the rest, duh, how else will you know if it doesn't call to you? As fo size, thats just really show off isn't it?

Xanthus, brilliance & light are not the same as colour are they now? Even though I did describe it as colour for lack of better word.

A warning for you all, I hear fish have very short memory span icon_razz.gif

p.s in respectable mode

Zuhayla Salmon eh? now that is a big fish.

LilySize is for show - I am sure few whales have just sighed "ooh that gotta hurt" then again who is gonna defend you from the big sharks on the streets?

What were we talking about again?

Cheers

PS: ha kaa saarto

-Lily-   

loooooool Zafir, I guess you can never knock the Libax mentality out of some ppl.

Give us a roar then...

Ibtisam   

Woow, this fish talk is gone out of hand :D

Lily to certain extent, and sometimes it can get confusing :(:D

lool @zafir, I can imagin a lot of fish's thinking dude you just messed up our chances!

Faheema.   

^LOZ, some say, but if one knows how to handle, its size shouldn't be a problem.

lol why do i get the feeling this fish is heading for the dead sea :D

Talking about dua and being granted what you wish for, did you guys know that its a chinese curse to say 'may you get all you want'.

It stems from the fact that most of us dont actually want what we think we want and most likely, if our wishes were granted, they would not turn out the way we imagined.

So waxaad ku soo duceysatiin, inuu Ilaahay idin siiyo waxa idiin fiican. :D