Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

LIFE INSURANCE, what's the deal?

Abdinuur   

lol...i know!...those bananas cost them probably ten cents...and we buy them for a dollar...

...and I am not talking about those nice people trying to make a living to feed their family, but the concept...we all want to inform each other on what's acceptable/right...

another scenerio...lol...about this whole 'Welfare' program a lot of Somali pple take...it comes from the Fed Gov'nt right?...which in return comes from Fed Banks...which are full of Riba...what about that?...even though Welfare grants comes out of our paychecks...it goes through the banks where it is multiplied through Riba...then dispersed...? more confusion huh?

Where is brother Nur at horta?

well this happened to me lately...i had to select one member of my family to be collector basically since companies in cali require ppl to have a life insurance policy.

so i selected one aunt who lives up north. i aint slow... i dont wanna make the collector my cousins down the street...yo, i know they will smoke me and collect it.

i told my aunt about the situation and i told her that..hey, make sure that her gps phone is on 24/7 so i can track her if she ever comes to la borders!

Not only riba bro but tax payers money such as liquor stores, gays, producers of xrated movies, christian, jews, pagans, white supremacist.........................

Few years back a somali lady passed away and the somali Sheikh started collecting money and said it is haraam to bury her with HER welfare money. Man these somali Sheikhs he never once made a comment or tried to help her get off the haraam he is talking about on the contrary he used to ask her for fundraising for the masjid

No wonder we are a confused bunch lol

Originally posted by rudy:

well this happened to me lately...i had to select one member of my family to be collector basically since companies in cali require ppl to have a life insurance policy.

so i selected one aunt who lives up north. i aint slow... i dont wanna make the collector my cousins down the street...yo, i know they will smoke me and collect it.

i told my aunt about the situation and i told her that..hey, make sure that her gps phone is on 24/7 so i can track her if she ever comes to la borders!

OMG..that actually made me chuckle. What's the world coming to?

Biixi   

Life insurance is Haram as our brother/sister stated before.

Life insurance can kill you. How, you may ask? Your death is worth Millions of dollars– your wife/husband may just accidentally kill you and collect the benefit.