Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Wife's nagging left me impotent, man claims

roobleh   

38c_dating_advice.jpg

Wife's nagging left me impotent

An Italian man is demanding £140,000 in compensation after claiming his wife's constant nagging left him impotent.

Sergio Vinucci, from Parma, has produced medical evidence in court that backs up his claims that his wife's nagging caused him so much stress that he has been left impotent.

He said: "All she ever does is complain. It is extremely stressful and it has left me unable to be a man. I want some compensation."

Khayr   

Originally posted by roobleh:

38c_dating_advice.jpg

Wife's nagging left me impotent

An Italian man is demanding £140,000 in compensation after claiming his wife's constant nagging left him impotent.

Sergio Vinucci, from Parma, has produced medical evidence in court that backs up his claims that his wife's nagging caused him so much stress that he has been left impotent.

He said: "All she ever does is complain. It is extremely stressful and it has left me unable to be a man. I want some compensation."

Damnn right, he needs compensation for all those No Sex nights and nagging and nagging and nagging and nagging and nagging from his wife. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by humble.:

^kelbedda xun?
:D

Buy earplugs. Cheap and very effective.

guess u ain't married buddy. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

The married men, women hating troll corner. You are grown people, calcal ka daaf. I wish your wives will leave all of your for a week just for jokes, you all be at her mums house on your knees begging after 1day.