The simple fact about the Stadium and Theatre buildings

Original donor: China 

Revenovation costs donated by:  Norway and EU 

The Song: Stolen from Somaliland 

Cheeseman sells it as N&N Product. 

cadnaan1   

Abdi barud himself is from Hargeisa.

Maxaa Ku qaldan haduu isticmaalo hees Somali ah

Waxaad dheegto ayaad weysay N&N wadno xanuun ayey kugu riday maal mahan xoriyada horumarka ay soo bandhigeen.

Somaliland waxay Ku dabaaldagaysaa maal mahan xoriyada ictiraafka Taiwan.

5 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Abdi barud himself is from Hargeisa.

Maxaa Ku qaldan haduu isticmaalo hees Somali ah

Waxaad dheegto ayaad weysay N&N wadno xanuun ayey kugu riday maal mahan xoriyada horumarka ay soo bandhigeen.

Somaliland waxay Ku dabaaldagaysaa maal mahan xoriyada ictiraafka Taiwan.

Not the biggest crime in the world, but a bit shameless to copy a Somaliland song though, wouldn't you say?

Very cringe...

Especially as it's unnecessary - there are plenty of fantastic songwriters and singers in Somalia who would happily write a wadanni song for their country.

Another sign of how amateurish N&N is - too lazy/cheap to even commission a simple tribute song.

Sad!

cadnaan1   
47 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Not the biggest crime in the world, but a bit shameless to copy a Somaliland song though, wouldn't you say?

Very cringe...

Especially as it's unnecessary - there are plenty of fantastic songwriters and singers in Somalia who would happily write a wadanni song for their country.

Another sign of how amateurish N&N is - too lazy/cheap to even commission a simple tribute song.

Sad!

Wax copy lagu sameeye Uma jeedo only  videoga ayaa heesta background sound looga dhigay and that's normal

Sometimes American political campaigns use British songs as background music for their campaigns.

3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Wax copy lagu sameeye Uma jeedo only  videoga ayaa heesta background sound looga dhigay and that's normal

Sometimes American political campaigns use British songs as background music for their campaigns.

Lol, you're kidding right, saaxiib? They literally took a song Somalilanders made to CELEBRATE SOMALILAND achievements, and used it to do the same for Somalia. Casebook definition of copying.

For your analogy about Britain/America to apply, The US Government would have to take a song celebrating British achievements, to celebrate American achievements. Has never happened, would never happen.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Kooxda heesaysa are funded by the Somaliland Gov't to produce nationalistic songs for Somaliland - not for Somalia. 

These are Somaliland's tax money. 

Anagu dhankayaga ceeb ayaan u naqaana. You must first ask for permissions, specially if you are claiming to be a government or an entity representative. 

But knowing some of your people even fraudulently claimed United Nations logo on a private teaching institution, anything is possible from reer Koonfurka. Ma xishootaan. That is the bottom line. Qof aan xishoon, diin malaha. 

cadnaan1   

You guys have become desperate to make issue from nothing.

N&N waxqabad ayey soo bandhigtay adinkana Taiwan ayaad u dabaaldagaysaa sidii inuu UN ka idiin aqoonsaday that's sad reality war laba qaawan iska qaado Taiwan waa idinka oo kale.

14 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

You guys have become desperate to make issue from nothing.

N&N waxqabad ayey soo bandhigtay adinkana Taiwan ayaad u dabaaldagaysaa sidii inuu UN ka idiin aqoonsaday that's sad reality war laba qaawan iska qaado Taiwan waa idinka oo kale.

Saaxiib, it is a good thing to be able to accept objective reality, regardless of whether it is in your favour or not. It will come back to bite you in the backside at some point or another. Reality is like that.

For example, as much as I don't like it, the International Community recognizes the government of Somalia and does not recognise the independence of the government of Somaliland. Me wishing otherwise, does not make these facts any less true.

Your government embarrassed itself here. Just admit it and move on. It's not a big deal.

YaxaaS   

Where inspiration dies along with its people, imitation thrives it seems.  Blimey just recently, I remember seeing an edited video of the  Berbera Corridor being claimed as the Afgooye road. Next the new Berbera Airport will be dubbed the Baraawe Airport ver2.1 and the expanded Berbera Port will be Hobyo Port.  

On 7/3/2020 at 9:20 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Nice song

Suugaanta yaa la siyaasadeeynin 😀

Waa hanti qaran heestu. Maha hees private ah oo shakhsi ama koox private ah iska qaaday.

Reer Somalia waxaan leenahay aduunku wax cusub ku soo kordhiya, copy iska daaya.

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

Bro, I see that you are still kicking ass as if the very idea is going out of fashion and you want to wrench every last drop of usefulness out from it. And that is really sight to behold.

Apparently, in my absence from this joint, some new guys who seem to have a deft panache in skinning alive the old tiresome wretched of this place without breaking a sweat seemed to have arrived in here. And they keep on hitting these inanity merchants for sixes (as it were). 

Of course, I am talking about Timmacade and Yaxaas, who are splendid fellows to read their argument, especially in terms of the way they went about the business of the "verbal kind". And the way they are making short work of the old haggardly cretins of this joint.

However, it would be amiss of me were I not to say that the fact of looting other people's "intellectual property" is not so much of a biggy of a problem to our delightful looter from out there in Bristol, should tell you all you need to know about how some are, in essence, well and truly "acclimatized practitioner" of this sort of seedy acts.

Hence, to him (Cadnaan1) this sort of cheap "sordid theft" is well and properly done thing to do, really, which in turn should be the least worry to anyone, of course. For it's a "natural social behavior" from the perspective of his kind of ilk.

Although, it seems that even those who are originally from Somaliland but who may have been in Mogadishu recently and for some time, like this Mr. Barud fellow who stole this song, shows you as to how easy it is to become what the Brits call "gone native" (as in he has been there long enough to have "gone native", in terms of transformation of his public manners, his social attitude, and his personal conduct - as it were).

So, see to it to "view" his dilemma in that light, and see to it to understand our looter's argument through that peculiar prism.

• Thanks 2