The simple fact about the Stadium and Theatre buildings

Original donor: China 

Revenovation costs donated by:  Norway and EU 

The Song: Stolen from Somaliland 

Cheeseman sells it as N&N Product. 

cadnaan1   

Abdi barud himself is from Hargeisa.

Maxaa Ku qaldan haduu isticmaalo hees Somali ah

Waxaad dheegto ayaad weysay N&N wadno xanuun ayey kugu riday maal mahan xoriyada horumarka ay soo bandhigeen.

Somaliland waxay Ku dabaaldagaysaa maal mahan xoriyada ictiraafka Taiwan.

cadnaan1   
47 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Not the biggest crime in the world, but a bit shameless to copy a Somaliland song though, wouldn't you say?

Very cringe...

Especially as it's unnecessary - there are plenty of fantastic songwriters and singers in Somalia who would happily write a wadanni song for their country.

Another sign of how amateurish N&N is - too lazy/cheap to even commission a simple tribute song.

Sad!

Wax copy lagu sameeye Uma jeedo only  videoga ayaa heesta background sound looga dhigay and that's normal

Sometimes American political campaigns use British songs as background music for their campaigns.

Kooxda heesaysa are funded by the Somaliland Gov't to produce nationalistic songs for Somaliland - not for Somalia. 

These are Somaliland's tax money. 

Anagu dhankayaga ceeb ayaan u naqaana. You must first ask for permissions, specially if you are claiming to be a government or an entity representative. 

But knowing some of your people even fraudulently claimed United Nations logo on a private teaching institution, anything is possible from reer Koonfurka. Ma xishootaan. That is the bottom line. Qof aan xishoon, diin malaha. 

cadnaan1   

You guys have become desperate to make issue from nothing.

N&N waxqabad ayey soo bandhigtay adinkana Taiwan ayaad u dabaaldagaysaa sidii inuu UN ka idiin aqoonsaday that's sad reality war laba qaawan iska qaado Taiwan waa idinka oo kale.

YaxaaS   

Where inspiration dies along with its people, imitation thrives it seems.  Blimey just recently, I remember seeing an edited video of the  Berbera Corridor being claimed as the Afgooye road. Next the new Berbera Airport will be dubbed the Baraawe Airport ver2.1 and the expanded Berbera Port will be Hobyo Port.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:20 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Nice song

Suugaanta yaa la siyaasadeeynin 😀

Waa hanti qaran heestu. Maha hees private ah oo shakhsi ama koox private ah iska qaaday.

Reer Somalia waxaan leenahay aduunku wax cusub ku soo kordhiya, copy iska daaya.

Reer N&N xataa heesta ma fahamsana micnaheeda. Dal la dhisaayo ayay ka hadlaysaa. Ma building la rinjiyeeyey ayay ka hadlaysa. 

Heesta rinjiyeyta ha u samaystaan. :D

gooni   

Tima cadde
Don't listen this sick old man.get your own knowledge and freedom of mind.

Diyaarada hargaysa laga dhex taagay dhalintaa loogu tala galay inay madaxa ugasoo dhacdo ayagoo mugdi dhex fadhiya.

gooni   

Timo cadde
I am trying to save you honesly.
Snm will never show you where is the green on this earth.

This old man. he enjoyed his life already and he loses all his teeth in a marfish.do not fellow his footsteps, that will take you in a dark house writing front door (the past)

Tell me did you ever been south, east and west somalia or they told you stay with mama, i mean your still young?

Waryaa oodweyne wiilashu ayagoo adeerkood yaqaana bay yimaadeen meesha.uma baahna inaad dadka kusii dirto.