Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

London Photo Tour...Need I say more ?

Salaamz,

Enjoy lads and lasses!

If anyone has better pics add them. For all those who are coming to London over the holiday take a sneak preview. Do not just judge the way it looks it is very historical city not flashy. If you wanna be knighted or receive MBE (Member of British Empire) comment positively ;)

P.S. No hating :cool:

http://www.london-photo-tour.co.uk

jaaluut   

crambed streets., screwed up driving side, narrow roads, lots of south asians!!!rainy, ugly,and expensive thats london, and it's very depressing if you ever lived in the land of the FREE and Home of the Braves(like me!)

come to usa, especially ATLANTA. you will refuse to go back to that wretched place !!!!

Macalin   

MMM!..how i needed that european flava!.

A day in LONDON.for lakkad will be like this:

Wake up at the RITZ(wooo hoo)..bed and break fast,gym,sauna,pool!(laaawwd haf meersi on me)

Go to HARROLDS and shop(i hope my date is not AMEENAH!-lol)..

Ride them cool double-decker buses!

visit 10 downing street(sounds so beauracratic!)

see the palaces all of em!(em bloody royals!)

Walk around the THAMES river(i just rem all those british movies that showed the thames!)

Attend a FOOTBALL game *it must be Arsenal VS LIVERPOOL*(ya go gunners!)

WINE and DINE at the HOTEL RUSSEL(just to see wtf is all abt this GOTHIC crap they talking abt!)

Of coz VISIT wherever My NOMADS are and enjoy over the company of over 20 of my former neighbors/classmates/shoolmates and catch a glipmse of MY FELLOW SOL NOMADS FROM THE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC!

SEE YA THIS DEC(INSHALAH!)

Salaamz,

Bro Jaaluut: have you been to London before?

It seems you did not get tourist information saaxib. Next time you visit just follow three steps:

1. Bring a lot of money pounds ofcourse

2. Get Motel in Central London

3. Pay commission of £50 per hour and we can arrange someone to whizz you around the city in a jiffy.

Bro Lakkad:

Wake up at the RITZ(wooo hoo)..bed and break fast,gym,sauna,pool!(laaawwd haf meersi on me)

Lol @ Lazy Lakkad ! nin yahow meesha waxaa utimid inaa gashid pool iyo gym bas soo maa ha ? :D It is cool though bruv London is full of first class facilities.

Insha Allah have a good one mate in London and do not forget to bring a brolly smile.gif

Mujahid over and out !

P.S. London is a cool city, Bare Muslims here and Masaajids, lots of peaceful clean hang abouts, 8 million multi-cultural people, transport is ok, and the food is bon apetite !

Keep fantasing about London nomads perhaps one day you might visit :D

Blessed   

looooooooooooooooooooool Mujahid.

Are U sure your not after old Kennies job?

Waryaa lakkad.

look if U wanna ask me out on date .. just come out with it, but only if it involves shopping lol

And okay, I'll try and make time to take you shopping, though I have my reservations about Harrods.

see ya then ... bring ya crads .. hear :D;)

WingA   

loool@lakkad!! you joka!! sounds like a heavy day out bruv!!

jaaluut.. "home of the braves" nah mate they are wimps and if they fought fairly against my taliban warriors they would of got smashed trust!! about BRAVE!! lool.. you funny man!!

peez..

Seeing none of you people are adding any pictures I thought I should take the liberty and do it for you. Here are just a few picture of this horrid place called London that I just happen to live in.

Fist this picture is of the (LONDON EYE) I bet yall didnt know it can look this good.

117.htm

Heres a picture of CENTRAL LONDON.

2248.html

This picture right here is of the infamous TOWER BRIDGE.

7.html

Heres a picture of good old BIG BEN.

284.html

There goes my collection, see how camera lights and angles changes the ugly in to the admirable. By the way London is not that DULL if you see it through the lens of a camera.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum :cool: Mujahid did u knew I was coming to london? Nice timing. I will sure check those places when I visit london in febaruary 03 insha Allah. I just hope in real life the city is beautiful as the photos. Though I was told a lot of trash about it, but I will wait & found out in person won’t I? icon_razz.gif Since Aussies addicted to London I shall check out. smile.gif

Thank you I enjoyed my stay,

But i guess i'm still curious!!

Maybe i'll have to see it with my

own naked eyes?O.k we'll see What the Fuzz

is all about, when I get there,122302*.

And until than i have no words to actually

discribe london...

Thanks though Mujahid*

Mujahid...my fellow LondonLover...

Tis good of u to share images of our adopted city with the nomads. Unfortunately it seems like some ungrateful Londoners are not doing what they should. :mad: :mad:

What should their punishment be? :D

Leamante...

Have a good trip dear, insha'alaah.

Salaamz,

Lady Vicious: why horrid walaal? A wise man once uttered it is not what the city can do for you, it is what you can do for the city. Bal hal mar xaafada ka fagoo oo dhulka kale soo arag.

Buubto: Good idea on ya to embark upon an exploratory adventure to London. Crème le da crème of European cities. I am sure our decent female London citizens such as Ameenah, hooyo and Barwaaqo can offer a more meticulous guide.

Leamante: Insha-Allah, hope the site instilled a sense of excitement and anticipation for your trip.

Barwaaqo: the decision is all yours, do as you please.

W/Salaam...

Mujahid over and out !

Haystak   

I'm in London on a visit now, and let me tell you...it's dirty...small, and boring. However, if you hang around here for a few months, you might get a little used to it, cause the transport is decent...and a lot of new females, that should be having my baby, baby looool.