Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hadraawi's Peace March in Europe

N.O.R.F   

i put this post in the General forum so as many ppl as possible will be able to see the post as an upcoming 'event', not many visitors in the politics forum, admin plz re-locate to general!

AYOUB   

Notherner yaa Akhiin I'm not gonna be there, but I hope Hadraawi knows how much I appreciate the part he played in the SNM struggle against the oppressors.

Blessed   

lol@Ayoub! I think a lot of ppl misunderstand his current campaign. He is not a Politican so this isn’t about politics but peace. It is also something worthy of much admiration and appreciation.

I'll try to be there too I'A .. 1pm is a bit early iniit :confused:

N.O.R.F   

I will not be able to make it i'm affraid, up norf for the wknd, family stuff, and a freind's wedding, damn too many weddings,,,,,,,, :confused: , i may do something silly to make sure i dont get invited to any more,,,,,

Enjoy yr day all of yous, Ameenah and Bee, odhayga ee dunkadha, one on each cheek, but be careful enough not to cause him a heart attack at the same time :D

Blessed   

^^lol! I don't kiss raga qalaad (none muxrim)sxb :D

I didn't make it to the Sunday event...But I went to the repeat of this saturday! I have to say, out of all the Somali gatherings that I've been to (too many to mention) this was by far the most promising, uniting and beautiful event - ever!

It wasn't based on siyaasad but on preserving our hiddo and returning to our dhaqan- Hardraawis mission is in his own words 'dad siyaasad lagu jeediyey inaan ka soo jeedino, oo ay somaalidu ku daalan waxtarka dadkooda iyo wadankooda' To go back to our deen and dhaqan and not to let politics divide Somalis.

They were also introducing Somalia new, fresh and very talented abwaans - Allah it - they were amazing!

Ya'll can listen some of it on the BBC- Somali smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

lol, i hunderstan

i was supposed to be there 2, but the local sheesha joint was too comfortable, well with the footy on aswell, u know how it is, i had an excuse to unwind this wknd as u well know,,, :D , wasnt in the mood to be meeting and greeting while i smelt of apple tabaco,,,,,lol

Thanx for filling us sis, gr8 to hear some ppl are still fair and balanced with the right intentions,,,,,,

Blessed   

^^Allah-- oo waabad is qarxisee :eek: Tis was better than footy and shiisha :D

But than again, your chipis and binis selaf wudn't andarstaan icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^^loooool, that uncalled for, dea walaal haan kala xishoono, ma anaa binis iyo chipis-ah? qormaad adigu caseerki katagtay?

waan fahmilahaye, dadka farabadan ayaan diidaayay, however i knew that wud be eating with Hadraawi himself this week, ;) , so who better to give me the low down,,,,,,

LoL @ Chipis and biinis!

WoW tweety, sounds like it went brilliantly. I didn't make it to the sunday one and I wasnt aware there was a second event. :(

Tell us more? Please?

king_450   

If this Rare Poet gntl of Somalia, ever comes to North America no matter where , even if it is in Alaska I will visit him, i have heard so many good stories about this man,also am told that he has been under house arrest for most of Barre's Regime. So I hope he makes U-turn and comes to the States.This man belongs to all Somalis, if there is still one exists.