Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

who is the best? lol

Who is the best when it comes to date......i was listening one of my favorite singer' song(cabditahliil warsame) that send me back my dates in past...lol..i don't mean to rise qabiil among us lakiin hadana..ofcourse most of my past girls were from Xamar , Marko, Kismaayo, Hargeyso, Boorame, Bosaaso(fewer).i took them as sample ..lol..and evaluated who is the best in terms of Relationships, marriage ..i found result of:

Borame girls are the best

Xamar cadey second...

Take it as fun or joke please....also gils can evaluate guys from different parts of somalia..

1luv

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Ibtisam   

^^^You know what guys like you are called? :rolleyes: sampled kuulaah. Waali! lol

Hang on,... in this controlled study you married your participants? lool yaabka yaabkii indeed.

I cannot comment on this, I did not do a sample of any sort, let alone by different parts of Somalia. Loool. Thanks for the laugh though.

Ibtisam   

I assure you, anigo kaal maad aarkin! lool. You would have scars to prove it if you came to me with your sampling nonsense.

Nephissa   

LOL. maxaa mileage saaran kanu! how long do you plan to sample the Boorame/Xamar milk before you actually buy the cows? kkkkkk. :D

Glad you haven't sampled the girls in my region. [the untouchables, most feared :D ]

FatB   

subxaanalaa this is not something to be bragging about.... but since u raised the issue, i prefer the sujui type, their manners are impeccable :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

LOL. maxaa mileage saaran kanu! how long do you plan to sample the Boorame/Xamar milk before you actually buy the cows? kkkkkk.
:D

Nephy cadeey intee ka baxday labadaan bari? Let me say my fav saying "Why buy the cow, when you're getting the milk for free"...Weeeeeeeeew...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@the untouchables, most feared...Saas maaba u foolxuntihiin, nagatag nacalaa maxaa dhahnaa!!!

As for the topice, NO COMMENT...Thank you very much... :D

LOL. maxaa mileage saaran kanu! how long do you plan to sample the Boorame/Xamar milk before you actually buy the cows? kkkkkk

it did take me 6-7mnts

Glad you haven't sampled the girls in my region. [the untouchables, most feared ]

Don't worry mid sheega baa iman doona..