Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Pirate jokes and the role of the media war

Polanyi   

ASWRB;

Over the past few months, it has occured to me that a number of mainly caucasian people(in various places) have made pirate jokes against me. Although one might say these are just harmful jokes, a careful analytical examinination reveals that there is something more sinister at play here: the media is waging a war against Somali people. Conspiracy theory? la walahi, take some of the following facts into account:

Piracy occurs across many different countries. It has only been in the last couple of years that Somalis have topped the league table. So why does the BBC(in particular) highlight only acts of piracy that take place in Somalia? Why not cover acts of piracy in Nigeria, Ethiopia or Poland? Answer: Somalis are easy targets. One can get away with slandering them, mocking them and constantly covering negative topics about them. If this were the Pakistanti community, wale, some curry would spill.

Secondly, a certain media organisation has made it a habit to always point out the original nationality of crime suspects. They have to always tell us, " Abdi awale, originally from Somalia is wanted in connection with.....duhduhduh.....". AGain, the unsuspecting- naive person would assume this is simply a technicality; however, a careful examination shows that this practice is mainly reserved for persons of Somali origin, even though some of them may be born in the UK.

I sincerely call upon all educated people( such as Ibtisam and Marcus "baris" Johnson) with links to the caucasian aristocracy to complain and send letters to offical agencies about the media war against Somali people, which is being waged by major media organisations.

Lastly, the department of UFO analysis at the Moorishland and Bladland embassy and every Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre full reserves the right to strike back against inviduals who use the piracy issue to bully Somali students/workmates. I have a green belt in sabaxad from my uncle.

roar.

B   

calling for duty at the Moorishland and Bladland embassy of every Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre. yes this is deeply upsetting and i for one will no longer entertain the idea of allowing certain newspapers to get way with blasphemy against my peoples.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

The media ARE waging a war, Fab. LOL

Hi. The embassy was considering makING you the first white SOmali cybercitizen of moorishland. However, I am regretably reviewing the application due to your constant false allegations of me being Fabregas, a martyred member of the forum. kurva.

Also, War is not just about bullets and bombs. The war of the tongue is often the most sharpest and hardest. Refer to the lessons of Chomsky or Mumia Abu Jamal.

@B, welcome bro. good hiding as well. :D

B   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

@B, welcome bro. good hiding as well.
:D

I am a little dumbfounded by this message. perhaps our beloved leader and offical 'rag' of the Moorishland and Bladland embassy of every Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre, could explain what his majesty and offical 'rag' meant by 'good hiding as well'. :D

Polanyi   

One cannot disclose such highly classified and diplomatic material to the sol public. Suffice it to say; re: the loan discussion we had a while back in the other place(net). :D Salam sare. :cool:

B   

yes! sol it appears is teeming with cyber stasi. Yes i recall such a place! what a place it was too. a utopia where freedom truly existed, where all were equal and no arbitrary discrimination were in place.

we should be carefully our beloved and offical 'rag' of the Moorishland and Bladland embassy of every Halganized Moorish Berberian Somali of rageedi calibre.