Sign in to follow this  
BOB

How A Super Model Inspired Me My Friend.

BOB   

'Let's go and see her and then we will tell her our story'...'The worst thing she would say to us is get lost but before that I want you to imagine her weeping after hearing our story and how we haven't eaten for days...I want you to imagine that positive possibility before the negative one'...'She's rich and she might even take us both to the U.S'...'Would it make you feel better if I lied to you and said that I heard she's generous and tends to give money to whomever visits her?'...'Man...this daily drinking of sugar is making me loose weight'...'I just hope we wont turn into Zombies for drinking so much sugar'...'I pray we never become diabetes'...'Do you think you could finish a whole chicken?'...'Shall we ask for money or just for food?'...'What if she asked us how much money we want?'...'Between her and (childhood crush) who would you choose?'

These and many more were the exact words me and my man Naasir J. exchanged as we walked non-stop for almost 3 hours just to go and see Iman the super model who we read in the papers was staying in a top hotel whilst we were starving on the streets of Johannesburg when we first got here and can you imagine the pain and the disappointment we felt when we were told that she just checked out 15 minutes ago and she's flying back to U.S in less than an hour?

That day I realised how mentally tough me and my man were and we used that disappointment as our drive and motivation and drew inspiration from it just to get ahead in life and make something of ourselves instead of relying or depending if you like on someone else...we now know that humans ALWAYS disappoint you either intentionally or unintentionally and I'm happy to report my man got over that painful experience and many others and went on to marry the sweetest and the most beautiful girl in the southern hemisphere and he also went on to develop firm abs and biceps and it was an honour to be present on that great and beautiful day and play a role in helping the brother I never had marry his beloved and what about me...I hear you ask?

Well, you know all about me and my old girl with our own village full of our twins, triplets and quadruplets and oh yeah I almost forgot...Iman did indeed come back to S.A again but did we walk for hours just to see her again? Ask my man that question and let him tell you how she rose from her expensive seat just to greet us when she finally saw us. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^ninkii murqaha weynaa ee Iimaan ka heshay, weli ma saaxiibaad tihiin?

Trust Garaad Xiin to twist the whole story...waryaa ma sidaas baad garaad noogu tahay? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Hayam:

Bob thats so uplifting! Rags to riches stories...are always the best

Amiin to your du'a but trust me...we're not anywhere near Rich yet but Alhamdulillah as things could've easily been a whole lot worse therefore we're both happy and content with whatever little Allah s.w blessed us with. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.