Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I have an idea guys(the play)! ;)

Hibo   

Firewall...cheers bruv... smile.gif

As for the maths...can't help ya there mate...I'm semi-retarded when it comes to numbers cwm27.gif ...words are my game biggrin.gif

BTW...ya interested in cosmology?

Maybe we should move to another thread...apologies for the of topic detour folks.

-------------------------

One thing I've learned in life thus far...I may not have all the answers...but at least I have a clue!

Hibo   

Yaaa...I like where this is going...especially Athena's suggestion about ppl choosing the part they wanna play.

But I don't know what part to play....what do y'll suggest?

Hibo   

************DRUMZ ROLL******************

CHARACTERS IN THE PLAY.

MOH'D HAJI IBRAHIM (FATHER)

SAHRA AHMED (MOTHER)

CAADIL (OLDEST SON)

AYAAN (OLDEST DAUGHTER)

......(OTHER CHILDREN + CHARACTERS)

MUNA (SERVANT)

SCENE I

A room in the litte house where Moh'd lives with his wife anf 6 children. Moh'd, a man of middle age but looking older owing to being crippled, is in conversation with Sahra and their Son Caadil. Caadil is a young man of great personal beauty. Sahra is evidently perturbed and Caadil sulky.

*** The situation doesnt look good.Gunshots and screams can be heard every now and then. Moh'd has forbidden anyone to leave the house in the last 2 dayz and frustration is building up. He doesnt know what should be his next move. Shops and work places have been closed for a week. The lack of food and money is driving him crazy but most of all Sahra's worried face about the children***

Sahra: We cannot go on like this....

Moh'd: I know...but we have little to go on.

Sahra: The situations not improving and its not safe to stick around here anymore.

Caadil(irritably): Mother, its more dangerous to move, none of our neighbours have moved yet.

Moh'd:..........

Ok, this is how the play should start. Now every1 can assume a role or make one for themselves, write their own dialogue. You can even do the narrating...preferably some1 who was there at the time of the war. I've just tried to kick start the Play but if any1 wants to EDIT it and make changes...plz do so.

If it goes right, we can tranfer it into a new topic. I've not assigned any roles, so that you every1 may choose the role that best suits them.

P.S The Play doesnt have to be serious, so ya all can write whateva comes to your mind....n since this is the 1st Play, we can call it a "MOCK PLAY"..u know...like MOCK EXAMS wink.gif

1 more thing...is it ok if we assign the family to a certain CLAN, so that we can bring out all the hardships faced by the family....n yeah....eventually, I'd like the family to end up in California

*Waiting 4 replies*

cwm32.gif

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....

Hibo   

Athena...fabulous start babe...seems we have a talened up and coming playwright on our hands...REALLY IMPRESSIVE!...high standard you've set there.

--------------------

The furry one smile.gif

Hibo   

*Athena runz around the room chasing WILDCAT with a broom*

"What did I tell you about being sarcastic? ha?"

*Athena gives WILDCAT a LEFT, n then a RIGHT*

"That aught to teach ya not 2 mess with moi."

cwm42.gif

------------------

Hibo   

Cat stands frozen and terrified...as though a rabbit caught in the flashlights...her normally meticulously groomed fur standing on end...she sports a couple of impressive looking black eyes - courtesy of Athena's punishing left AND right hooks.

Her feline ears hang limply by her bewildered face frown.gif...as she slowly proceeds to shuffle out of the room muttering incoherently...somin 'bout chalking it all up to the oddities of the "artistic temperament"...

-----------------

A well chastened Cat frown.gif

Hibo   

Athena, damn u are very creative lol

I like this idea, "the play"

i don't mind being the guy coming from abroad that the family wants their daughter to marry, lol my character will be rich but will have zero personality and a big ego, ok thats all for now.

or I will be who ever u guys think. peace

Hibo   

Athena, damn u are very creative lol

I like this idea, "the play"

i don't mind being the guy coming from abroad that the family wants their daughter to marry, lol my character will be rich but will have zero personality and a big ego, ok thats all for now.

or I will be who ever u guys think. peace

Hibo   

cwm27.gif Ya all wanna be part of THE Play but I dont see any1 making any efforts?

*Athena goes over to her ONLY friend here WILDCAT*

"I'm sorry WILDONE"

*Athena picks up lil CAT*

"Sit here on my lap sweety and lemme rub your tummy"

*Athena pats WILDCAT's head and starts to comb her fur and play with her lil tummy*

"Happy now eh wink.gif "

------------------

Hibo   

I think my ambigious explaination baffled you guyz...

I can never explain things CLEARLY....

I dont understand myself... cwm25.gif

Oh well, I guess I just killed THE PLAY! cwm28.gifkilled

Hibo   

Not to worry Athena...I'm certain the nomads are hard at work attemting to come up with somin' to upstage you...a tall order!...they're obviously having difficulties though smile.gif

See what you've created now?...like it or not...u've got yourself a lapdog for life...such is the penalty for tickling this tabby's tummy! biggrin.gif

----------------------

The Wild one...Athena's furry friend.

Paragon   

Jamaal the neighbour comes to enquire about the safety of his neighbour, whether the family is still safe, fled the house or even swept out by the marauding gangsters.

(Knock on the door)

Sahro: Oh my God they’ve came to get us i think!, oh Almighty help us

Moh’d: (with a frightened voice) Who is it? What the hell do you want from us?

JamaaL: Moh’d, it is JamaaL your neighbour. I came to see whether you and your

family are okay!

JamaaL: Are you guys ok in there?

Sahro & Caadil: Yes! yes! Alhamdullilah, we are save so far

JamaaL: Good,

Sahro: Listen Jamaal! Are you by any chance armed?

JamaaL: I'm un-armed and alone, what else do you wonna know before I rescue

you? haha

Moh’d: Did anyone saw you while you were coming to our house?

JamaaL: Look! I came here to help not to hurt you, so stop this damn questions, and let me in, time is not on our side

Sahra: Jamaal! You see we don’t want even a soul to know we are here

Moh’d: Coz you see the gunmen killed have killed two elderly couple across the street

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This conversation was taking place while JamaaL was outside, but he asked them to open the door or otherwise has to leave and tend to his own business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

JamaaL: Listen! I understand your fears, but can I come in now? coz they're stray bullets flying around

Sahra: Fair enough, come on in Jamaal

---------------------------------------

Sahro slides the door very slowly in fear that she might be heard by the Moran occupying the elderly couple's home killed in the process of a robbery. By the time the door was fully open, she couldn’t believe what she saw with her own eyes, JamaaL was indeed armed and had 3 of his friends waiting in the right corner of her compound.

JamaaL himself was armed with an AK-47 and extra ammo magazines under his belt. By now it was too late for her to lock out JamaaL and his severely armed friends.

------------------------------------

Sahro: (in a shock cries) Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Illaah Raajicuun, you lied to us, we

trusted you. How could you?

JamaaL: Wait! Calm down lady! Don’t panic

Moh’d: Don’t panic? You ba*tards ! You're telling us not to panic when you came here to kill us all? Do we look like fools?

Caadil: Mommy! what are they gonna do us now? Are they gonna kill us all?

JamaaL: Whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute, look deeply into my eyes, do I look like one of

them, huh?

JamaaL: If I am here to kill you all the do you think I would have begged you to open the

door? i would simple knock it down by force

Sahro: What are you then, an angel or a devil?

JamaaL: (in humorous way) well, you can call me an angel, you see….i am you way

out of this city

Sahra: I hope so, coz yesterday I lost my daughter to them gunmen and I don’t wonna

lost my sons

Sahro starts to sob with sorrow jamaal stopped her mourning and started questioning sahro

JamaaL: Are you sure you lost your daughter, huh?

Sahro: Yes!

JamaaL: how old was she and how did she look?

Moh’d and Sahra: She is to be 18 in 2 months time, and she was wearing a red dress (saako) and a white scarf before they took her away last night.

JamaaL looks down to see if he can remember a girl whom his friend has rescued from the savage Morons, on the other side of the city.

JamaaL: I think your daughter is still alive, thats if she is the one i think she is but otherwise I am not sure of it hundred percent.

She wasn't looking good either when i saw her last night

Sahro: Please tell me she is alive, please!

JamaaL: Sahra, a good wise friend of mine saved a girl that matches the description of your girl last night; he saved her from some morons. Not sure though

Sahro: oh my God, you think my daughter might still be alive? Yaa Allaah may that be her, Yaa Allaah!

Caadil: (joyfully) you see moma, I told you I dreamt of her last night and something told me she is still alive, my sister is alive.

JamaaL: Sahro and moh'd, please trust God and trust me, no one in this world wants to get out of here than me and my family