Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

MaN PLeadS GuiLtY To 48 MurderS

LuCkY   

pleaded guilty to more murders than any other serial killer in U.S. history.

:eek: :eek:

''I wanted to kill as many women as I thought were prostitutes as I possibly could,'' he said in a statement read by a prosecutor. He also said: ''I killed so many women I have a hard time keeping them straight.''

:eek: :eek: :eek:

He said he sometimes stopped to have sex with the bodies.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

For the whoLe articLe cLick on the LInk beLow:

MaN PLeadS GuiLtY To 48 MurderS

Observer   

What upset me the most is that he HE WONT BE EXECUTED rather he will be remain behind bar :confused: . Thus is a corrupt judicial system under name of so call democracy. He killed 48 people and he rewarded to west tax payer money. :mad:

That is why we need sharia fair and balance to all.

only 48?? Some Doctor in the UK killed over

200 patients mainly elderly women via lethal injection and other devices and still many other bodies to be counted for or re-examined he put down the cause of death to be natural in his records to cover up his crimes think he went down in genius (probably mispelt that lol) world record for the biggest serial killer in the world and currently serving a lotta-lotta life sentences and is still alive cant recall his name tho i think its vaguely something like Fred Shepperd :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Suxuur Wanaagsan :D

Lefty   

"Choking is what I did and I was pretty good at it,"

Not a sinlge lady could beat his choking style. Oh Poor ladies.... instead He'll be known for one of the all time prostitute terminators.

LuCkY   

^^^^^REaLLy?I didnt know that.

StpauLchick i guess so...maybe he wiLL use that as an excuse.

Miz-Unique...i think so.

Observer i agree...they shouLd excute him no excuses.

Mujahid :eek: :eek: :eek: !SOme doctors here in the states do such things-few are caught but majority of them get away with murders.Just how much sicker can peopLe get!

Lefty i guess so.

Walahi it's sad, but those women also have blame.

Horn, what do you mean?

apparently the movie texas chainsaw massacre is based on this guy, which i find really disgusting cause they have action figures and a really large fan base of this ish because the story is under the guise of a horror movie which normally has not only murders (duh), but bad portrayal of women (who are the favorite victims in this genre).

i dont like when people start blaming the victims of brutal crimes, i mean obviously in this case his victims arent ideal citizens but theyre dead because of him and werent allowed (if they hadnt already) to repent because of this mans blood lust. he didnt do it for any moral reasons, he did it because nobody would report a missing prostitute and he resented having to pay for sex as well as the fact that he enjoyed killing, if he werent scared of getting caught he wouldve killed more "pious" women.

LuCkY   

SomeaLien i do agree with ya.Whose to say whats 'ideaL' or not.Its reaLLy pathetic...the peopLe who hound the victims-i mean they are the victims here so why not persecute the criminaL instead?But i guess some peopLe get a kick out off it.

he did it because nobody would report a missing prostitute and he resented having to pay for sex as well as the fact that he enjoyed killing, if he werent scared of getting caught he wouldve killed more "pious" women.

ExactLy...this dude was-i mean is a psycho.I dont understand how one can kiLL peopLe and on top of that try to justify the immoraL acts committed as being a 'good deed' for the community-society.

Gabbal   

Lucky the man has blame and in our religion it's an eye for an eye right? So he should be killed, but 90% of the women he killed were prositutes, they were basically targets for a killing spree.

Do you notice how most of the folks killed are protitutes in a deranged lunatic's murder streak.?

Ariadne   

Well of course prostitutes are mostly massacred...There are people that regard them as sub-human and try to justify their murders because they were "only" prostitues.

Most of the times its not much of an adjustment for a serial killer to work their way up the ladder from animal to prostitues and the homeless to any "moral" Jane Doe.

LuCkY   

Horn youre right...an eye for an eye...and he shouLd be kiLLed.Heres a question though:how come he didnt target the doctors that perform abortions or something of that Like?Yes they were prostitutes but thats not an excuse...he didnt wanna pay for sex that one of the reasons why he murdered them. :rolleyes: