Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

School

Hey everyone, how u all doing?

Sisters and brothers, old people and young people what do u think of school?

School to me is a just a place for extra smart people, I mean sometimes it just makes u feel bad :confused: when u do bad on a test and u see someone else with a crazy mark. I wonder why many people drop out....(if ur a drop out tell me why). Oh and skipping what do u think of it, I learned my lesson with skipping but what do u all thik about skipping.

I mean what if u go to a hard school and u wanna get a high average but u just cant. Did that ever happen to u if so tell me how u delt with it.

holla back smile.gif

shyhem   

Got ma high school diploma but neva learnt sh-t in school-2pac

I go to school not because i have to, but be'coz i can,otherwise i don't have the patience for all the stuff they discuss in class.

Miriam1   

School--I go to school, because I want to do things with my life that only an education can provide me. Oh sis i know bout those fools who always get higher marks than you.Its like how how in Allahs name do u do it??...Let me give some tips i discovered form some chinese and paki chicks

-Study for the particular test a week earlier if possible.

-Suck up to the teacher go after school for help..they usually tell what to really study for when ur one on one with them.

-TUTOR for the sciences and math...man calculas killed.

Now to skipping lol i skip according to wats happening in the class..if i know that we are doing NOTING..and some of my good friends have spare ( free class) i will skip..but see that rare i am a good girl

Sweetgal

sister, school is important and plays a huge role in most societies as they all say "knowledge is power" WE all so know that people treat educated and uneducated people differently!

I would say never give up and STAY in school! :D

at least get a high school diploma

sup-sweet_gal

sister, school is important and plays a huge role in most societies as they all say "knowledge is power" WE all so know that people treat educated and uneducated people differently!

I would say never give up and STAY in school!

at least get a high school diploma""

Samiha: macantoo you stole these words from my mouth, I totally agree with ya, you said it perfectly manshAllah!! ;) wink wink

sweet_gal, sista samiha said it all!!