Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Zaha Hadid

STOIC   

"The first woman to win the Pritzker Prize for Architecture in its 26 year history, ZAHA HADID (1950-) has defined a radically new approach to architecture by creating buildings, such as the Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art in Cincinnati, with multiple perspective points and fragmented geometry to evoke the chaos of modern life"

ideal-house-zaha-hadid11.jpg

abu_dhabi.jpg

zaha-hadid-1.jpg

squzha_guggenheim-hermitage.jpg

dubai_opus_zaha_hadid_240507_9.jpg

Naden   

I love her designs. It took her some time to get off the ground but that was when architecture was a white man's game.

Cara.   

^This black woman is mystified by the structure in the middle photo. Is it a house? A warning about osteoporosis?

Naden   

^ LOL, it does look like a futuristic osteocyte. I have no idea but her designs match my love of clean, modern, spacey edges.

Rayyan   

The Iraqi Articheture is brilliant and riding high, there was times when they don’t trust her ability in Britain, her adapted country, I think she get her break elsewhere in Germany, which opened her imaginative designs to the world.