Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Stories to learn from.. it touched me will it touch u?

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

good story moti, it makes me feel little, thinking of maalayacni, while real pple struggle every single day of every single year.

may allah help them with their hardship, anagana kuwi walaalahow cawiya inaga dhiga.

Diamante   

I don't think there should be an investigation into who did what during the war. There must be forgiveness for the past.

But despite all our problems, we can still live together again. That happens all over the world.

such wise words...it brought tears to my eyes walaahi, shows u the strenght of women, and their clear head at times like those.

thanks MOTI...bless u for sharing

OG Moti   

Juxa Walahi it made me feel the same, I was complaining and when i read the story, I couldnt believe how maalaayacni I was..

Diamante, same words Wallahi touch me, and I realized this lady is way better than those who sit in Kenya without a shame trying to bargain using her soul and sacrifieses...

if we all think like her we would be a country by now.. Allah bless her and bless all those who care for thier country..

Allah kariim

Peace