Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC VIDEO EXCLUSIVE:*** MARC ON THE STREET***

bring your boyfriend adam as well! we will see who needs to worry! it wouldnt be me that for sure. we need to get the details of the meeting right. how does hyde park sound or would you prefer somewhere a little less public to hide the embrassament of you and peeps getting taught a lesson! :D

adam,

coming up with pathetic little facts isnt gonna save your damsel in distress! :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^How about today after Magrib at Al huda mosque?? :cool: You can try and teach them a lesson.

But first finish your accusation... and answer my question, finish what you started, you have a few hrs.

i hope the peeps you mentioned are not the local shiekhs! i am a religious man IBZ, I wouldnt have the heart to fight other men of faith. I would however suggest this: al huda is a bit too local and i am known in those ends, i dont want to be seen fighting a bunch of hooligans! so lets makes this a public affair! you could invite all your SOLer feminists as well!

Chimera   

lol Dude whenever i see one of your vids you remind me of some old blackstreet video

heyo heyo heyo heyooow i like the way you work it no diggity

i think the sight of you wearing winter clothes in the middle of the summer is very embarrassing sxb

Ibtisam   

Marx:

This would be a public affair, and you will not be fighting no hooligans. Rest assured you know them well and use the mosque with them. I don't need feminists or gooligans when my family are littered around East London and can easily pick you off. I don't do ciiyaal suuq madness if that is what you thought, you got the wrong person.

Ibtisam   

Can you read? Finish your accusation and bring yourself today after Magrib at Al huda mosque??

What part did you not understand?? :confused:

Chimera   

^

Originally posted by -MARX-:

This is not a dating agency IBZ and Adam! if you want each other that bad, why not send PM. I must warn you adam, IBZ plays this type of game quite well so be carefully.

Pot kettle, kettle pot

Ibtisam   

You can explain that to my brother along with all your other jibberish. Enjoy.

You still fail to read. try again. You have till 9.30 to finish. :cool:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You can explain that to my brother along with all your other jibberish.

when did this become a family affair! Would you involve your brothers IBZ. Its my fault, i should have known better than to play along with your pathetic games. I am sure your brother could handle my religious tirades of self-opinionated bile. most people tend to! :D

Ibtisam   

It become a family affair one page ago when you started throwing accusations about, I'm not amused the slightest. Yaan laga waayiin.

Urban I have some news for you. smile.gif