Sign in to follow this  
maajo

majirta dabeecad somalido dhan ka siman yihiin?think and tell your idea here:)

murefu   

lol.kool-kat...i dont think dabceeda somalida in saas tahay..malmahan danbe somalida waxey fahmen nolasha runta..i think badana wey shaqestaan inkasto waxbarshadu ku yaratahay..qaadka waa caada dhaqankena..lakin qamri iyo xashiis..wanoogala badanayahay..inkastoo aan isticmaalno

I actually agree with Baashi: somaliz love helping each other...way dabeecad furan yihiin...

dabeecado kale waxaa ka mid ah: baasto moos lugu cuno....

-staring for no particular reason...

-inkiraad

-curiousity

-Dignity...we don't take bull***t from no one...

the thing I really love is our attachment to family ties.......

"Dignity" must be maintained infront of other Somalis

i.e. WORK;

1. As soon as a Somali sees another Somali, he/she drops the garbage he was supposed to throw away and starts acting like one of the supervisors of the company.

2. You can easily see a Somali working at a white-owned chicken factory with blood all over, but he/she would never work at a Somali restaurant unless he/she is part-owner.

Other nationalities don't matter.

Caution: These are just my personal observations and they don't apply to every Somali.

Danbiga Iska daaya..Umad aan meeshaan joogin wax haka hadlana.........Maajo....Instead of focusing on larger somali community whom none of us can speak for.....Lets focus on people on these forums and take some sampling.....Make list a questions that revelent to da topic and see what behaviors share and are common to all of us?.......I think, there are enough people for just sampling....It might not scientific but it will give a vague idea of our shared "Dadeecad".

murefu   

Che-Guevara..c--0n..denbi ma aha bro..that is what we need to know...dabeecad aan ka saminahay lakin ila hada ..lama haayo mid sax ah ee aan ka simanahay..we are jaan..jaan...che-guevara..if we talk about dabeecada ay qeebsadaan..somalida so gasha..somalionline..or nomads..they share one dabeecad..accessing to internet. smile.gif

maajo   

Che-Guevara brother as murefu told denbi ma aha cuz i am somali you are somali..sir how i can talk somalida ppl on these site when i dont know them as murefu said hal dabecad aya qiyasi kar accessing to somaliaonline site....

Maajo and Merafu...iam just saying if yu wanna get some concesus of our simaliraties and differences...Lets ask people here......Ok we get access somaliaonline....dats good start!

maajo   

..LOL..CHE BRO..simaliraties AND DIFFERENCE OF OUR NOMADS IS SOMA THING DIFFERENT FROM THIS TOPIC ..BUT LETS START NOW...I KNOW ONE SIMALIRATIES THEY ALL HAVE:MOST OF THEM ACCESS TO GENERAL TOPICS AND OBVIOUSLY NOT TO TECH-TOPICS OR ISLAM TOPICS..FEWER OF US ARE INTERST IN THOSE TOPICS ..SO THAT SHOWS WE ARE NOT IN PROGRESSIVE NOMADS ANYMORE ?