Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

A brilliant Somali mind......Kudos Ayan

Johnny B   

^ Hi Val , now that i get my first gray-hair Blondes are passe, i'm so into Latinas i renamed my cat 'Sabela'. icon_razz.gif

KK,Nuune Che and co are but hard cheese, KK beeing the 'fulay' she is .. she woulden't dare on Ayan ( Ayan takes carate lessons ) and tell Ayan ' hadaad gabar tahay, banaanka is keen '. icon_razz.gif

The few attempts made regarding the subject matter , namely Ayan's debate with mr Ramadan are met with their harsh ad hominem, hence, all chances of healthy and reasonable judgements of Ayan's prestation in the referred debate are wiped out.

Even Ismahan's attempt of giving so called 'Answer' to Ayan's argument miserably failed as a Man who thinks a Man kan beat his life-partner ( read: wife) at will and with the blessing of his Deity of choose is in no position to answer Ayan's brilliant questioning of the peace-dry violence-ridden culture's claim of supremacy.

Mr ramadan just as our resident 'Mullahs' had nowhere else to look for the popular will of 'Allah' except in the very unrelaiable interpretations of the 'holy book' and the heresays of what and how Mohamed ( pbuh ) did do or say things.

its funny how much of her jargon convey to the sentiment that "we muslims need reform" we? so now she's a Muslim? a while ago she was interviewed on a Canadian radio program("The Current") by CBC Radio 1 to which she claimed she had left Islam after the whole Bin-Laden 9/11 "terrorist" attack. gee, i thought her disdain for Islam predated 9/11 :rolleyes:

her arguments are not authentic, they are deeply flawed, incredibly haphazard like a malfunctioning drone regurgitating perpetual rhetoric. she reminds me of Irshad Manji,another so called Muslim character from "attack Islam" crowd. they are all fed the same rubbish.

as for the debate between her and Ramadan, there really wasn't a debate, as it was more a teacher to student discourse.

Hassan_B   

Originally posted by strawberry&cream:

its funny how much of her jargon convey to the sentiment that "we muslims need reform" we? so now she's a Muslim? a while ago she was interviewed on a Canadian radio program("The Current") by CBC Radio 1 to which she claimed she had left Islam after the whole Bin-Laden 9/11 "terrorist" attack. gee, i thought her disdain for Islam predated 9/11 :rolleyes:

her arguments are not authentic, they are deeply flawed, incredibly haphazard like a malfunctioning drone regurgitating perpetual rhetoric. she reminds me of Irshad Manji,another so called Muslim character from "attack Islam" crowd. they are all fed the same rubbish.

as for the debate between her and Ramadan, there really wasn't a debate, as it was more a teacher to student discourse.

you hit the nail!

It is sickening when she refers to herself as a Muslim? And she repeats it again and again so as to cloud what it means to be a Muslim and once she does that then she can create much havoc on young Muslim minds.

There are people more knowledgeable of Islam than Ramadhan, Sh. Abdul Hakim Murad who is a real Islamic Scholar is right across the Island. Still, his points were right on and it is clear that ayan is very ignorant and running on emotions of resentment, hatred and arrogance. She is a complete disgrace to our people and brings nothing but shame to our name. May Allah guide her and protect us.

guledm   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Ayaan hirsi is borderline retarded.

Personally I think she sounds like an imbecile. Subhan Allah.

She maybe all that and more but when her detractors threaten her with death, she becomes very intelligent and brave in the eyes of civilized people.
You speak the truth Raamsade, in fact if I remember correctly the director of that film she made/wrote/produced? had his throat slit in a public area. Now if that is not a terrible representation for Islam I dont know what is.

With regards to her interview I think she is very intelligent well spoken but her agruments seemed superficial (too harsh?) and bitter, maybe she has a right to be bitter I dont know... But to put down an entire religion, a way of life for 1 billion people with weak arguments and without distinguishing between Islam and muslim is not valid in my opinion.

Hassan_B   

Wow! :eek:

I'm quite surprised at the level of admiration this woman is receiving from so many SOL members... are we in such doubt of the un-paralleled clarity and superiority of our Islamic Tradition?

i do believe this home-gal is gay!! i amna bet 1k on this......who wanna me challenge on that?

4 sure she is!! how else do describe her attitude?? holla;. Just wait till she comes out of that closet with her tongue sticking out. lool. :eek:

Ayaan hirsi is a mentally deficient woman with an agenda, to me she's no different than the rush limbaugh's of this world, and anyone who takes her seriously is a moron.

You can tell, by the way she speaks and conveys her message that she isn't a genuine person and is more interested in causing controversy and doing the bidding of westerners than having genuine believes. A pathetic woman of the highest order if you ask me.

Those who take get irate by her actions only reveal themselves to be fools as well.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Fools and morons, eh?
:D

I love it when I come across opinions as deep as a darn ditch.

Ngonge, somali marke aad baratid aan labadeena wada sheekaysanaynaa. :D