Sign in to follow this  
Haaraahur.

do u curse the prophet (scw) and Islam when angry?

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

This kind of belief is dangerous and disruptive.

Ducaqabe

I'll actually tell you wat is dangerous and disruptive. it's to blindly jump on the bandwagon when ever u see a hadith or s/thing relegious. Am just wasting my time buy replying to u nevertheless go and reread wat I wrote and just think about it, and keep to yourself wat ever you make of it.

^

qoute:

-------------------------------------------------

Hope u don’t take anything as personal . ( and take it easy on this gizza cos he is got a long night of revision ahead of him)

------------------------------------------------

Me too brother

Hope you pass it well

Aamiin

Jacpher   

Adnaan wrote:

I'll actually tell you wat is dangerous and disruptive. it's to blindly jump on the bandwagon when ever u see a hadith or s/thing relegious. Am just wasting my time buy replying to u nevertheless go and reread wat I wrote and just think about it, and keep to yourself wat ever you make of it.

Saaxiib xageed igala qaaday? I never said anything negative about reer waqooyi. Unlike you, I am not here on SOL to represent Ayad, Xadiis or flag of any kind. Sxb calm down. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion freely.

Quote:

----------------------------------------------

Previous quote by sheikh

but there are some people who curse the religion who are misguided but they leave the fold of Islam in the moment they curse the religion. And in the hereafter they'll face the greatest punishment of all.

If people in some part of our country curse the religion it's because they're ignorant and it has become "dhaqan" but you should'nt generalise but we've to agree that particurly in the North-West of the country you'll see patterns regarding cursing the religion, prophet etc. but people have changed and now they're steadyfast in their religion.

There are somethings we human beings think of being insignificant mishaps but are great sins in the sight of GOD.

Don’t you know when the sins of muslims increase we collectively get punished. Perhaps that kind of “dhaqan†is one of the contributing reasons why Somalia and Somalis are going through turmoil abroad and at home.

When a human being (notice how politically correct am being) says fore example jesus is the son of GOD why the heavens nearly burst due to the gravity of such blasphemy.

So dear sheikh imagine when one of us muslims curses Islam or the prophet as a form of “dhaqan†as you put it. What are the consequences do you think for the ummah do you reckon. You found this post to be pathetic but perhaps I don’t reach your level of knowledge in Islam. So please do share your valuable posts.

Previous quote by sheikh

but we've to agree that particularly in the North-West of the country you'll see patterns regarding cursing the religion, prophet etc. but people have changed and now they're steadyfast in their religion

----------------------------------------------

Dear sheikh by you admitting to that pattern you will also be accused of generalizing (wait till adnan reads your quote) and I do hope this form of slander is never uttered by anyone for the sake of all of us.

Ducaqabe I relate to you.

Adnan wrote:

By the way i have to admit dat i thought sucdi was short for sucudi.

------------------------------------------------

Yes brother, you are a man with subjective but creative imagination equipped with a keyboard (hichcock theme accelerating)

Have you ever heard of caraweelo? Fascinating lady wasn't she? :D

Sallamz.

Its true, a lotta Landers swear, dont matter what they say, as long as they swear. Its actually a cool thing to swear over there. But, not all Landers swear on Deen or the prophet (SAW). I was born and raised there, and I dont swear at all.

By the way Christians say (God Damn).

wa aleykum salam senseous brother (what a name!)

The consider swearing cool, eh? :mad:

Am glad you don't swear brother. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

You know I always thought by GOD damn the christians meant May GOD destroy it. Because they didn't say damn GOD.

Dear brothers and sisters smile.gif ,

Alhamdulilahi wasalatu 3ala nabey yehi muhamed wa3ala alihi wa salaam.

it's really very important to me this topic and we alla should remaind our selves about this becoz most of us say things they wish not say somtimes when they are angery.and cursing the prophet(scw) and Islam is much worser.

becoz as our prophet(pbuh)said that somtimes the muslim person says a word,that he/she was not aware of by sudden that puts him in the bottom of the hell fire in the day of jujment.if he/she didn't ask for forgivnes before he/she dies(nacuuthu belaahy menhaa) :( .so lets always remember this:

Controll your Anger -- Before It Controls You

may Allah make us strong enough in all the Situations we face alwayes.

thank you Sucdi

Amatillah wrote:

--------------------------------------------------

it's really very important to me this topic and we alla should remaind our selves about this becoz most of us say things they wish not say somtimes when they are angery.and cursing the prophet(scw) and Islam is much worser.

becoz as our prophet(pbuh)said that somtimes the muslim person says a word,that he/she was not aware of by sudden that puts him in the bottom of the hell fire in the day of jujment.if he/she didn't ask for forgivnes before he/she dies(nacuuthu belaahy menhaa) .so lets always remember this:

Controll your Anger -- Before It Controls You

may Allah make us strong enough in all the Situations we face alwayes.

thank you Sucdi

---------------------------------------------

wa aleykum salaam dear sister

Am very glad you understand of how sometimes a word can bring you to ruin. This post has been called everything from pathetic to generalization.

Thank you for providing the hadith smile.gif

You are certainly welcome