Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Whats goin on ADMIN???

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Northerner:

So wassup with server change ADMIN?

Fill us in please!

looks like it has already been fixed.... PM's are working.. and nomads can access somaliaonline directly....

How was your Soccer games in Toronto saxib.. >?

Jumatatu   

Nope I think they r still working on it...cause in some of the threads you cant post, amd no you cant send pms

"Fanoole fari kama qodna"

WingA   

heeeeey.. whats going on with my inbox?? all my PM's are gone!!

tell me this is a joke or something!!

Winger..

AYOUB   

^^Some of my post have disappeared :confused:

People I think when they said "bare with us" they meant it literary.

Maybe the servers are being moved using paranormal Uri Geller-like methods and they need the online nomads to be starkers. :D I'm down to my Y fronts, maybe I need to bare all before i log on to make everything work. :eek:

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

People I think when they said "bare with us" they meant it literary.

:D
I'm down to my Y fronts, maybe I need to bare all before i log on to make everything work. :eek:

looool....!God spare us the sight....it is even unbearable imagining it... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif (it is all humour) ;)

ADMIN I think it would be nice, the next time the site is going offline, you put a topic up and let us know of the dates and the time it will be back on. Its really unnervering having to check everyday to see if its back on n not knowing when its goin offline.

SOL is turning into a friggin JOKE...n im not amused.

redface.gif

Deeq A.   

We apologize for the inconvenience. Most of the site's problems were not something we could tell you ahead of time. The good news is that most of the problems are now taken care of. We have couple of minor issues to tackle with but we don't expect any more interruption of service.

SOLUTION: If the parent site "somaliaonline.com" is down in the near future, please use the temporary forum we created for you. It has all the posts and we plan to regularly update that forum with all the current posts just as a backup.

BOOKMARK THE ADDRESS NOW BECAUSE IF SOMALIAONLINE.COM IS DOWN YOU MIGHT NOT REMEMBER THE CORRECT ADDRESS TO THE TEMPORARY SITE.

http://somaliaonlinecom.siteprotect.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php

Deeq A.   
UPDATE: Your old private messages are moved to the temporary forum. If the messages contained any important info you need, please visit the temporary site and access your old private messages there.

Viking   

Admin,

There are numerous posts missing, could you please tell us what hapenned to them? I tried posting on the Islam forum and could not. All I keep getting is...

Sorry, UBB has encountered an unexpected, fatal error. This error is extremely abnormal. Please contact the board administration. The error text is:

Can't open 'NonCGIPath/Forum3/001408.cgi'.

Permission was denied - please ask the administrator to check the permissions on that file/directory.

The exact error returned by the operating system is:

Permission denied

N.O.R.F   

At least we are back and running guys, forget the PMs etc etc. I think winger has a few admirers :D . He keeps on checking those pms init?

Darman

How was your Soccer games in Toronto saxib.. >?

Yeah bro, i had a good time, played some 'soccer' and chilled away from London for a while. No complaints apart from the qabilist ppl in T.O :rolleyes: . The competition was too easy, didnt even break sweat, but the final was tough! :eek:

AYOUB   

^^^I've got this years T cup pictures but everytime I try posting them I get:

Sorry, UBB has encountered an unexpected, fatal error. This error is extremely abnormal. Please contact the board administration. The error text is:

Can't open 'NonCGIPath/Forum6/003277.cgi'.

Permission was denied - please ask the administrator to check the permissions on that file/directory.

The exact error returned by the operating system is:

Permission denied