Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Islam is coming, Islam is coming

Castro   

^ There is a subtle undercurrent in this topic (and others all over SOL lately) chief Baashe. Though honorable, the peace efforts you entice with biscuits and tea are really unnecessary. On the one hand they detract from the topic at hand. On the other, the passion and desire to put forth one's thoughts and knowledge is extinguished with all this tea floating around. As long as there's no name calling or blasphemy, there's really no need for playground chaperoning. The gallery would like to see some conversations continue, see. :D

Nur   

Ngonge bro.

Your message is loud and clear, you are for Islam to prevail, crorrect me if I have wrong assumptions, what you cant stand is the duplicious nature of wadaads who say something, yet do soemthing else, giving Islam a bad name.

I second that opinion too.

You believe that the crux of the problesm Muslims have is their hypocracy for not living according to the true teachings of Islam, thus all of their problems emanate from their nonconforming to Islam, not that they conform to Islam.

I second you that idea too.

Now, let me claify the e-Nuri principles, that guide my preaching:

1. I do not believe in violence as as solution.

2. I believe that Islam to be the fastest growing religion in the world.

3. I belive that Islam, in its purity, fairness, justice, simplicity, brotherhood of all mankind, tolereance to be the reason of its attraction to new converts.

4. I belive that other pseodoreligions or political agendas to be worried this trend, thereby opposing Islam stealthly by not playing on level ground, call it conspiracy or what have you.

5. I beleive that conspiracy theory to be true ONLY when poeple refuse to belive in it.

6. I believe that the media is oozing with a lot of sewage of disinformation as a proxy to these special interest groups against the spread of moderate Islam, thereby tryig to seize the momentum and use it against all of Islam.

7. What we are seeig today happening to Muslims the world over has all the looks of a duck, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck its probably a duck! ( duck = conspiracy).

Now, let us assume for once that there is no such thing as conspiracy and work the equation backwards:

What if the liberation of esatern europe was not important to EU and Nato?

What if the Soviets were aware of the price of losing Poland to Nato was not as valuable as keepping Afganistan?

What if in the eighties the Soviets have not invaded Afganistan?

What if the CIA has not created the Mujahideen by appealing to Muslim countries to wage Jihad o Soviets, printing the Jihad maerials in America, and arming the Mujahideen with stinger missiles?

What if Muslims did not fall for that request and refused to take part of that conflict?

What if Bin laden did not cooperate with the CIA?

What if all the accused 9/11 terrorists were alive to testify in court of law?

What if all documents on 911 were made public

What if transparency International was involved in geting to the truth of the terror, Oil, mideast triangle of deception stories?

Brother, all I am saying is that working to advance Islam is not an easy job, specially when the people you want saved from hell are bent on smearing the image of the faith that can gurantee happiness for all mankind all of the time.

CASTRO

Talk about undercurrents bro., you must be a diver at the Havana nearby reefs, at forty feet below, sometimes the currents are so strong that when you surface up, you cant find your boat, what is happening below is scary, are we being drifted apart without feeling it? but again, life is short, and the game shall have an end one day, results will only be known after we die.

Nur

Nephissa   

^^ I have always been an avid reader of e-Nuri Inc. Each one of your posts shaped me in some small way. Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran Nur. You have my admiration and respect!

Xiin[:/B] I should've quoted you earlier. :D

Kashafa   

"Hate it or Love it, Islam's on top/ And it's gon shine homey, until your heart stops"

Excellent piece, Nur. One particular quote stands out:

"Islamic rebirth is a must and coming, the rebirth will be accompanied by birth labor, and the birthing labor will be painful"

For all the bitter haters, secular reformists, and unwashed masses of intellectual-dom: It would behoove you to read and re-read that quote, as it will affect you directly in years/decades/ and centuries to come.

Hate it or love it, Private Islam is on the forward march: BOOOOOOOOO. Be afraid, be very afraid :cool:

Kashafa   

A friend of mine took it upon himself to "islamisize" Nas's *If I ruled the world*. Here goes:

Imagine beards and hijabs in the streets without bigots harassin

The sound of adhan maxin, Muslims re-laxin

The kafir rule would be a has been

Imagine morality when we raise our sons and daughters

Check the brothers, calm like the waters

Everyone respect their mothers

You think I'm crazy, evi-den-ta-ly

It's elementary, this will happen eventually

Imagine zakat for the poor

Gross injustice no more, Islamic thought be the core

No CIA at the door, Masjids on every block, galore

No more drunk drivers, no rough riders

No more indecent encounters

This will become a society, based on morality

Reads the graffiti, "Islam = Prosperity"

If Islam ruled the world! Imagine that

There'd be justice for their crimes

(I'd love it love it baybayyy)

In these last days and times

Mass conversion, black, latino and anglo-saxon

No more gangtas taxin

None of that homo mass sin

Imagine the right education, free tuition

These are the goals of the Islamic mission

So many years of depression make me vision

The humble livin, type of place to raise kids in

Imagine the awras covered, sisters unbothered

Orphans mothered and fathered

Imagine love amongst the neighbours, not just for favours

But cuz that the kinda thing that brings us pleasures

This is how it is when Islam controllin, justice rollin

Hope and faith we still holdin

We instil these values in the children we moldin

I know you love this story of how there will be times of no worry

Respect and peace mandatory, celebration of the Islamic glory

Allah willin, we'll stop sinnin, this is the way to victory

Muslims awake we gotta a lot at stake

Make no mistake, checkmate, we got our own state

Wait, let us congregate and pray for a better fate

Imagine everyone greets with peace, united like the geese

We be all sportin M Gear fleece, no more brutality from the police

If Islam ruled the world and everything in it, sky's the limit

If we sub-mit, Allah will bless to the infinite

Imagine, no more famine, no pimpin or huslin

No time for judgin, time is runnin, prepare cuz death is comin

See the motivation, when you use imagination

Just imagine the creation of an Islamic nation.

To the Reform-Islam Camp: I know the above is a horrific scenario to you. The idea of Hijaab reigning supreme is terrifying, no ? Don't get your panties all tied up tho, you probably won't witness it in your lifetime. Unfortunately.

Castro   

Originally posted by Nur:

Talk about undercurrents bro., you must be a diver at the Havana nearby reefs, at forty feet below

It takes one dissenting question and not the usual onslaught of JZK's to bring e-Nuri to e-arth. What was I thinking?

Nurow ; don’t waste your breath with the likes of Castro; a confused ilk whose moorings have been swept by the high sea. Try to debate with him and you get the usual fusty line. As descriptive (provocative) as they are, the words of the Syed are worthy to note:

Nimaan Sharaca diineed shaynaba ka suureyn

Haddii aad u sheegtana shaqfadloo aan garanayn

Oo kula shikaayoon illeen wada shiddiyo hoog.

Nimaan gabayga shibka aheyn misna shaacir ku aheyn

Oo kula shikaayoon illeen waa shiddiyo hoog.

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Engage the topic and contribute, will ya. If you think them stale one-liners are witty, think again.

Neither the topic nor you (as I once thought) are interesting enough to engage.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Nurow
; don’t waste your breath with the likes of
Castro
; a confused ilk whose moorings have been swept by the high sea.

The problem with Islam has many faces non more urgent, more damaging or more obvious than a Xiin, however. A keeper of the faith who, if he keeps his head out of the sand long enough, might actually see that he has not been designated as one.

You have nothing on the Sayyed. And if calling me sharmuud could elevate you to his status, you're dreaming.

Nur   

Kashafa

I think Castro has a point, he maintains he is not interested, his remarks are left to be understood as one wishes, his choice should should be respected, its our faiths teaching.

Castro bro.

I honestly cant for sure undersatnd your last remark on undercurrents, if indeed you have delved that deep as to detect hidden udertones, why not be clear and share, I hate to respond on a vague ambiguous (multipple interpretations) statements.

Nur

Castro, Actually, the stanzas are his (Syed that is) and they meant to detain annoying characters like you. No apologies are forthcoming.

وما انتÙاع أخي الدنيا بناظره

إذا ستوت عنده الأنوار والظلم

Baashi   

Xiin,

But sharmuud is way too vulgar. I guess an apology is in order. Manly men engage with each other, disagree vehemently, and yet sip shaah together, and call it a day. Sayid went too far on that one when he called names to Ali-Dhuux. But Ali-Dhuux had it coming for he said this to the Sayid of Nugaal:

Allahu Akbartu iyo eedaanku waa ka af iyo beene,

Ubo weysta waan kugu arkaa iyo agab salaadeede,

Haduu wardigu uur kaaga jidho kaama orodneene,

Ashahaadey munaafuqu balse waa ehelu naarkiiyee,

Abtiyaaladaa iyo ku nace urrurka reer Kheyre...

Abtirsiimaahaagu waxuu galaa eyda reer hebele!

What has Castro done to you to deserve such provocative swing :D

Castro,

Go away amigo just go away...bax, soco, orod. Nur won’t take the bait saaxiib. He almost did at one point but my chaperoning served him well. Ngonge’s post, though long and at times confusing as far as understanding what makes him recoil the way he does whenever he sees lil insignificant mishap in posts related to Islam is concerned, had few good points. Nur acknowledged them, agreed with him on that score, and at the same time stood his ground firmly. That’s how it is done.

You see amigo Castro men with real concrete principles who stand for their convictions are few and hard to find nowadays. Nur is one of them. He commands respect among the SOL nomads. He cares about his people. Unlike you and I, he does not come here to entertain himself. He has a mission to accomplish, an agenda to advance, knowledge to spread, and message to pass. If and when a man with such quality makes a lil mishap, correction is in order. Dissent is fine too. However, much depends on the tone of the dissent. Dissenting voice need not be delivered with tone that is dismissive, accusatory, confrontational, or mocking. We've been this road before with no avail...don't you agree Fidel?

Baashi   

Yes I do. C'mon brother Xiin. You are at fault here saaxiib. Don't stick to your guns. Appology is in order here. Sayed was called son of a dog and any poems composed to refute that cheap shot was somewhat justified. Here Castro has done nothing except his usual wishy-washy posts to entertain himself and others like him at the expense of our convictions.