Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What the..............

Could someone tell me the rules of somalionline without jumping on me...

All these people on somalionline do nothing but jump me just because I speak my mind~ :confused:

Do I say something wrong? Or is it that you guyz dont like it whatever, I really couldnt care less!

If y'all dont like what I say then, Hit the highway and dont bother reading my posts! :rolleyes:

Anyway....Holla with the rules and stuff! ;)

Mizz Lexuss,

Well, for one thing, don't put people down. If you stop doing that then people will not react strongly towards your posts!

Personally..I got offended by one of your earlier posts but I decided not to say anything because other people have said it for me..

In any case, this is a free cyber space..so write whatever you want to write...just don't act like :eek: when people jump down your throat!

peace

New aliens who start replying politely instead of creating tons of their own "not-so-friendly" topics everyday, have a better chance of being welcomed by the majority of the nomads here. It is just an accepted rule.

Remember, this is a big but close family and it is always a good policy to check things before you start, learn from the others here, and read old threads or find out if your topics have already been discussed.

ISOLATION can be avoided if you show good manners, and start respecting others in general.

As far as the rules are concerned, you should have recieved a private message when you registered. Everyone does.

All the nomads here share a mutual love...and we always welcome new people...unlike other websites, we believe in the phrase Mid mid isu ilaaliya we make sure everyone is having a good time...kinda "No-Negativity Zone"