Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

How do you deal wit Disorganized pple?

Abdinuur   

I was just thinking about this in my head cuzz I am very organized and clean person and I had some pple that came over and they just made a mess in my room...trashes all over the place...

How do you deal wit these pple in general...in a nice way...and remember these are our pple...Somalis...yeah...why I said this cuzz some dont understand or want to understand...I dont know :confused:

Peace!

Miriam1   

Abdinuur it depends on who the person is, if they are close good friends, i would simply tell them to clean after themselves...and i know that they would not take it in a negative manner.

But honestly i dont know if there is a way you can tell your guests to remain polite and clean if they already dont know that...as the host you preety much end up with the mess..part of the rules to hospitality.

Macalin   

If they are my family(which they are messy)...I throw away the stuff they leave behind...and then they will never repeat it..namean

If they is Marti, Just suck up to IT and be cool-when one of them trashes, Just politely PICK after EM that way the NEXT one will BE nice

I DON’T deal with them abdinuur..If it’s a Somali person..I tell ‘em st8 up..ha iis martiyeen..this is ur house..so clean up after urself (ok maybe am not SOO frank)...lately I don’t come across many disorganised folks except for the xalimo I share a room with..damn reminds me…alabteeda banankaa ina ogu tuuro wayee (time 4 her 2 GO) adios amigo

INFACTUA.5AN...true say,

i dont keep my feelings hidden, im str8 up, if im unhappy with the way u is behaving i would take u aside and show my concern. if u keep a bad feeling to urself, u will only end up messing up the relationship with the person and hating them!

hey, i say wether they family, friends or guests, if they stay longer than 3days, they no-longer martii!

ABDINUURE:

since u are already organised it should not be hard for them to see were everything goes. just incase they missed it, and placed there shoes in the wrong room, dont pick it up, tell them were it should go-->point them in the right direction!

COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

J.Lee   

well/hell I agree with what Silent and infactua have typed...be honest but discreete in your bluntness or do what my big aboowe does....make an example out of the person that is closer to you than the others.

XayaT   

my brother is far most tha dizorganized person i know. he is messy,doesn't a agenda,alwayz late for appoinments.

i not like that and that irritates me alot.

what i do is if he has a very important appoinment i alwayz try to go with him just to make sure that he is their on time. im trying to teach him how organize appoinments and to remember them(coz he has a hard doing that too)

i yell at him when i see his messy room.if that doesn't work im gonna clean it up myself. but then wheneva he comes homes and he sees a clean room he screams,"where R my stuff", "who told u to clean my thangs up". he is hopelezz case

im so praying that he getz a sweet wife who is willing to clean after him all tha time.

MD   

lol@xayaat feel sorry for you i have the same problem too but at least you don't share a room with him ;)

Oh i hate those disorganized people too, it's true though there's people that you can talk to and others you just can't say something since they're the marti.