Sign in to follow this  
Eccentric Nomad

INTRODUCING....

Just coz pple are married and got kids doesnt make them older! i had 4 babies when i was 19, now if that were today would i be older than you?

Hi, Iam Umu zakaria the eldest of the female species in SOL (Xiin is for the men if u must know) Pls welcome I promise to be the mother u never had on the net

Just coz pple are married and got kids doesnt make them older! i had 4 babies when i was 19, now if that were today would i be older than you?

Hi, Iam Umu zakaria the eldest of the female species in SOL (Xiin is for the men if u must know) Pls welcome I promise to be the mother u never had on the net

SEEMS LIKE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OVER EXCITED

OK WELL I SHALL MIGIS UB MY AF SOOMALI AND IGLISH..I TRY TO IMBROOF MY AFF SOOMALI WHILE I AM HERE WAAYO I AM A FISH AND CHIBIS TO THE LAFO!

OK OK BEEBAL DONTI BITE OFF MY HEAD OFF..I KNOW YOU DONTI HAFF TO BE ISLAAN TO HAFF KIDIS BUT YOU KNOW ITS JUST AN ASSUMPTION..

SEEMS LIKE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OVER EXCITED

OK WELL I SHALL MIGIS UB MY AF SOOMALI AND IGLISH..I TRY TO IMBROOF MY AFF SOOMALI WHILE I AM HERE WAAYO I AM A FISH AND CHIBIS TO THE LAFO!

OK OK BEEBAL DONTI BITE OFF MY HEAD OFF..I KNOW YOU DONTI HAFF TO BE ISLAAN TO HAFF KIDIS BUT YOU KNOW ITS JUST AN ASSUMPTION..

Gediid   

Kool Cat

You really are a cool kat and you dont have to be telling the new geeljires that,we will vouch for you on that.

Waraa Tuujka

How many times aad ragga SOL u maleysey gabar aad isku daadisey duqa.Be honest I have had a couple of guys igu dhahey SOL rag aa ku jira ragga gabar u maleynayaa.By the way Tuujka the other day odey aan magalka ku arkey(odey in my book is above 30)aa wuxu igu dhahey ciyaalka xaafadaa aan ka mid ahey.... :( :eek:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Kool Cat

You really are a cool kat and you dont have to be telling the new geeljires that,we will vouch for you on that.

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...

Gediid, maxaa Tuujiye a.k.a. Bajaqa SOL ka rabtaa...BTW, what's up with 'oday in book is over 30'? Sheeko waalan aabo wadaayee... :rolleyes:

Gediid   

^^^Booska u xirtey Tuujka and he's above 30 san ku maqley with a touch of greying hair....Lemme just say booska aa la fujinaa... :cool:

chubacka   

Ello electic, in a couple years time dis place will be called London onLine....roll on 2 years (not that I have anything against other countries)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Eccentric Nomad:

Hey wats wrong with London??

Haters..i know you all secretly wanna come here..

So true :D

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Eccentric Nomad:

Hey wats wrong with London??

Haters..i know you all secretly wanna come here..cos u think the streets are paved with gold.. well i can confirm that myth is true..

LoooL that really made me laugh, wlc :D