Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

FLAV OF DA MONTH

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thnx precious, i guess we should spread the love smile.gif

moti, thnx, sweet as ever

my vote goes to diamond princess,,,,,,for being absolute dahling beyond predictability and boredom.

flying still,,,,,,i was gonna explain but nuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, i change my mind, wanna commission, come n sue me :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

Ameenah.....smooth aa? Ours was ghetto fab.... what jamaal and juxa are doing is called lalabo...calaacal! :D

Juxa....waayahay...waa noo taalaa!!!

Juxa   

flying still,,,,,,,,gabar aan loo calaacalin,,,,,,

yaaqey ka qalee,,,sacadan kilo musmar laq kuma dhihi karee. still love ya though,,,,does it help :(

Gediid   

Originally posted by flying-still:

Geediid.....I smell a cheap knock off...Jamaal and Juxa.....you know I love you both y'all but you gotta pay up.

Geediid how much do you think we should charge these copy cats? hmmmm?

I just can't put a price to our lessons,they are simply priceless...laakin how bout getting them to name the offspring of this happy union after us.

:D

Ameenah

Dee maxaa idhaa Dumaashi,even after aan ku siiyey my cousin Ali "goowsa weyne" weli dacaayed igama dhafeysid miyaa. smile.gif

Paragon   

gediid iyo flying still, what money? royalties? I think you should thank me and juxa for perfecting it...to a high level. I am ready for a patnership :D

Ameenah ;) oh yeah.....

Juxa, smile.gif you know what that means

Blessed   

^^^

It can only mean .. a nomad aroos ;)

Juxa sis. what do you say. Shall I go shopping for my malxiisad dress?

Flying

lol@ calaacal. Inu calaacla kaan ka helaa. Can't be with a man runtuun ii sheega lol

Gediid

Why didn't you tell me that your cousin just got out of jail and that he has 3 baby mothers... and that he paid you for my number --- saqajaanimada intaa leeg xagaad ka keentay? I thought we were friends but $25 dollars baad igu gadatey. Waa hagaag >>>> I'll get you for this. :mad:

Gediid   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^^

Gediid

Why didn't you tell me that your cousin just got out of jail and that he has 3 baby mothers... and that he paid you for my number --- saqajaanimada intaa leeg xagaad ka keentay? I thought we were friends but $25 dollars baad igu gadatey. Waa hagaag >>>> I'll get you for this. :mad:

Ameenah

Markaad aragtey my cuz were you not the girl igu tidhi "Hold my hand Gediid before my knees give up on me"

Double standardska dee naga daa......

maajo   

loooooooool..i like this site some times make qosol(goortey eeshiyo iga xanajiso) some times make me angry(waqtiyada aan seriuoska ahay)

anyhow u are well_behaved attractive guys..open-minded..easy-going..lol