Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

How Shia do their Azan

Mentioning names like Ali, Husein, hassan, has become a means by which their prayers and supplications are accepted to God according to their belief. You often hear them say O ya Ali provide supplies! O ya Husen rescue us etc. Subxanallah! Illaahay ha soo hanuunsho!

looool and this is another comedy I found on the YuoTube regarding Shia. We all know this dude Grand Ali Sustani of Iraq, right? now listen and watch what he gotta say about Anal sex in Islam. He says it is permissable if the woman asked for :rolleyes:

Dhubad.   

^loool@allamagan. These guys are crazy they have their own fabricated Hadiths to pack up their extreme un-slamic believes.

I once went their mosque accidentally and I was dumbfounded to see they way they pray, its totally different than the way we pray, they tend to do it very quickly and every time they go down for sujuud they raise their hands up and down several times......is confusing man!

Might Allah guide them.

Dhubad.   

^Suldanka, I was praying with a group of them as Jamaacah and when I realised I couldn't catch up with them I started prying separately :D