Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

EU OU OR ASU

EU OU OR ASU

none of these orgs make sense! they all exist in paper! or in the 6th dimension

-eu: is this org really necessary! I mean! this would have work if there were

no french ppl in europe! hellloooooooo. Have u seen any French person who makes any sense at all!!

I just dont like ppl who just like to argue for the sake of arguing!! whats the point!!! :confused:

u might say what about the dutch! well! when have u ever seen a dutch person asfaan kur fala!!!

we are all lucky that the DUTCH has no clue how to monopolize O2, otherwise, we be all dead!! the

dutch WILL JOIN IF THEY WERE OFFERED some GLIDERS!!! JUST LET THEM HEAR THE SOUND OF MONEY!!

these r de most xaasit ppl on earth!! thats why they keep kamakaze like that sol sista!! whats her blk azz name?

them dutch's know that mosys wont bury her in coffin, so they brain washed her that a coffin is nice way to go, so they end with coffin money!!!

I heard this xalimo is still waiting for a dutch man to take her out for dinner!! Word sista!! DONT GO DUTCH!! just trust me, i know what i am saying sista!! :eek:

ou- ova union ( originally was african union), plz dont waste your time!! There can be no unity between 2 blk ppl!!

who is your best friend? i rest my case!!

asu-- associated somali union (pronounced as aasu). is a new org, that will be established in la in july the 2nd!

basically, noveu somali rich business ppl who vacation in beverly hills or surrounding areas have started this org..!

there is nothing i hate more than rich newbees!! they so waaji bir & clueless!! Paris hilton is like genious next to them! what a glutin for punishments!! they have the guts

to try to explain to you that the apple pie they just bought for u, is the best american dessert!! (its probably 2nd or 3rd time

he ever heard apple pie in his life!!) what a dufus!!......! Goow! have u seen my RR,....balaah balaah......................!! hey what does

childish!, some1 called me that today!!...balabalabaaaaaaal!!!!

I cant kill him now! i need the free lunch! ok may be tomorrow!! :mad: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Rudy analysing the different Unions and their aims and objectives? :confused: what is the world coming to? :D

Curly   

Rudy! :confused: :confused:

I honestly think you've coined the sound "HUH?!"

writing is a form of communication, and in order for you to communicate it would be nice if it made sense so that the other person would understand the message you're conveying.

Otherwise it would defeat the whole point of communicating.

Oh and sorry if I sounded rude :D You know I love you really!

STOIC   

Zephyrine we do actually care about your unity.European union collapse means that the dollar will be on the rise!.Now we can buy more burberry coats in london and more diamonds in Amsterdam-who wouldn't want to spend Paris.According to the reports that out the Euro dipped below $1.22 in trading market!. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Now we can buy more burberry coats in london

You dont wanna do that mate, you will labled a Chav (an unwanted title over here) plus Burberry was big in 2002, not now!

Curly   

wow...weird!

From inflation rates to fashion, what a strange twist.

Hey stoic I think you’ll find that we’re all from the Uk, where we use the pound…and the pound is far stronger luvy. Anyway I was thinking if an American person like yourself spends more in Europe, the better it is for us. Soon enough the scales will tip once again.

STOIC   

Notherner that is the only fashion i came up with when i racked my head to find anything that we cared to cross the Atlantic.If it is old fashion as you mentioned it then sorry for the half-baked fashion-we may switch to Bangolore-Indian Silicon Valley!.Thanks for your disunity, now the chances of your euro upending the dollar is slim!.

N.O.R.F   

The only time i use the Euro is when i'm in europe for now i use the pound, the pound/dollar recently was approx £1 = $1.90 :eek:

STOIC,

Cheap currency, huh? Now why didn't I think of that? You have a good head on your shoulders, ST.

Forget making a (massive) fashion faux pas by stocking up on Burberry clothes...make a killing on those diamonds you mentioned (Amsterdam? Please! Antwerp is the Diamond Centre of the World!).

Just remember to hook a sister up... ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^leave the poor chap alone, hes probably never heard of the place :D

But why are countries like Poland, Slovakia etc entering the EU but Turkey with its might and better economic performance will have to wait 15 or so years for a decision? :confused:

STOIC   

^^^ i see y'all got some jokes!.I have to admit i used to think Antwerp is in Holland :D .

Originally posted by Northerner:

But why are countries like Poland, Slovakia etc entering the EU but Turkey with its might and better economic performance will have to wait 15 or so years for a decision? :confused:

It could have to some extent or very much to do with civilizations, in this case a possible clash between Western n Islamic civilizations. No matter what Turkey tries to do, i.e. become more modern and in turn more western, the west will always see it as an Islamic state and an Oriental. In other words its safer not to mix with such a different culture, and stick with what you know. That is one end of the argument ;)

Pujah   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^^^ I have to admit i used to think Antwerp is in Holland
:D

So where is it?