Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Summer time!

Curly   

So the summer is well and truely on it's way, Everyones doing the summer wardrobe shopping and giving their houses a spring clean.

So what do you like most about the Summer and is there a song that best describes the good old summer days and nights???!

My favourite tune would have to be 702 -"Star"

x_quizit   

Summer? Gee, i'm not looking forward to hot humid days where you feel like the sun is taking a dump on ur face, but other than that, I love the clear, pollution-free days, where there's a bit of a wind, flowers blooming, birds singing, days longer so that u can do many things, the nights where u can chill with friends for countless hrs, and most of all...NO SCHOOL!!!!

Can't wait for the shopping to start, but I would have to geta job now huh? Shoot, who's gonna pay for my new wardrobe? anyone willing to give to the X-charity? Thxs!

p.s.

-Travel+relaxing=recipe for a great summer!

A tune that reminds me of summer is Will Smith's 80's or early 90's-Summertime

Peace!

Sue,

Star actually reminds me of last winter.

I can't wait till its REAL summer. God, how I hate winters. I am dying to sit out in my back porch and just chill. Songs that remind me of last summer would have to be Jason Mraz ..dont remember the name. But everytime I hear it, it takes me back to my tanned dayz **daydreaming**

WingA   

am looking forward to my first in London for 4 years.. wow, i havent stayed in london for summer for that long!! and i might take weekend trips to europe.. we'll see.. look out for ma location..

peez..