Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Islamic Attire for Men and Women

N.O.R.F   

Khamiiska inoo daaya! It's about the only clothing that makes one feel smart these days with a 'so fresh and so clean' effect :cool:

Pucca   

khamees thats made pretty by adding lines or pretty buttons is all too feminine.

i agree with nomad...nothing better than white.

I saw this guy at Masjid wearing see through Khamiis..Maybe that's Val lowers her gaze, disturbing that was.

lol@che.

speaking of see-through khamiis, check out ninkaan with the g-a-y pose:

shukr_1983_9671930

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Pucca:

khamees thats made pretty by adding lines or pretty buttons is all too feminine.

There are different styles. Yemeni, Syrian, Moroccan tend to have threads running through.

Joker. lol@wadaad certified

I make a little exception when some don't see it fit to wear undies and the wind is blowing. Then it's more like drop to the ground and puke into the city sewer.

There goes my breakfast@Naden

PS:Che, adiga khamiis ma xirataa? Khamiiska waxaan kasii jeclahay marka oo cimaamada lula gishto, just like sheikh sharif, seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy iska dheh ;)

Cara.   

LOL @ macawis striptease Is that when a guy stands up suddenly and we all discover he's not very good at tying a knot? I always thought it was accidental, but now :eek:

^Nothing is ever accidental, but I think my Lazy would prefer my Somali Qeed tease (dhaanto reloaded), and you know how it goes. Lugta dhibi dhibi dhaqaaji garbaha, lugta dhibi dhibi dhaqaahi garbaha :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Pucca:

There are different styles. Yemeni, Syrian, Moroccan tend to have threads running through.
I like the Moroccan style ones with the Hood...

Miriam1   

^ Really, they aren't hitting the ground.

Don't you think men who wear pants above thier ankles look like little kids, or trying to hard to look religious

This is a fine outfit, seriously.

Really thinking of ordering something from this site. But the sizes...anyone tried women's clothing before...whats a medium like...is it perhaps an H&M medium or a Old Navy Medium?

Nephissa   

^ They look like they're ready to moonwalk like Michael Jackson. [istaqfurullaah] It's sunnah laakin abbaayo it has to be above the ankle, atleast when praying. I saw this cadaan dude the other day with khamiis so short his calves were showing. Luckily they were large enough to wear something that short.