Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Information Overload

Aaliyyah   

Farax walaal theres a somali proverb that says " qof jooga loma hadlo"...don't speak on behalf of someone who's present...

Markaa I SAID the phrase "mobile buu qaatay" is a new northern slang that implies someone went crazy.

salaaam

Faheema.   

NGONGE. The answer is in your first comment 2nd para :D

FB, no wise cracks these days, maxaa ku helay [xalimo] icon_razz.gif

Edit: Blimey, this thread is moving fast.

NGONGE   

Heh@Mrs F. Looks like awliyada nuune have been visiting me lately. :D

AAliyah,

Have you not received the circular from Xiin? We are required to mention Sh. Sharif positively at every given opportunity. icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol Faheema I just explained to him for the heck of it. How can he not know what "wa ku dhuftey" means...

wuxu raba in uu iska yeelyeelo carab ayaan ahay somali ma aqaan...xita miyadan arag muu odhan " ii micne" wuxu yidhi " maa macna" again trying to emphasize that he's an arab...Lord have mercy!

are you sure you were mentioning shiekh sharif in a positive light when u added him to your slang list :D

So far I have good faith in shiekh sharif. But, I heard rumors about the previos VP claiming he should have run for elections and sharif was suppose to back him but he scammed him lol...Allah knows!!

salaam

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Farax walaal theres a somali proverb that says " qof jooga loma hadlo"...don't speak on behalf of someone who's present...

Markaa I SAID the phrase "mobile buu qaatay" is a new northern slang that implies someone went crazy.

salaaam

Abayo,waan kula kaftamaye. Raali noqo.

II,ma fahmo cadeey baa? war tano kale!,dee magacyada haa laisku sheego. Waa kusidee,anna waxaan islahaa,who the heck is this woman? smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

dhib ma leh oo waan arka in aad kaftamasid...SO am I!!!

just trying to implement my new proverbs....

I have a thing for somali maahmaah lol

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ Somaalido waxay tedhaahda: Somali been ma sheegto lakin cantarbaqash bay ku maahmaahda. icon_razz.gif

FB,

II miyad garan wayday? Waa faheemadii xumeed garba saarka dhulka ku fiiqi jirtay. Ever since she married the midget she changed her, err, 'mobile phone'. :D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ catarabaqash ku maahmaahda...

I give you 10/10 ...your somali is good adeer. Who would have thought my adeer speaks Somali that well :D

salaam

Paragon   

NY, one tends to find a routine to choose and utilize info or is it the routine that finds one. One or the other.

By the way, the 'right' information is not out there. Most of what creates the overload is 'mind-jamming-junk'.

I wouldn't say no if I could be begged to have an access to a treasure-house of electronic materials. Just beg me. ;)

paragon you are correct, much of the good info is buried deep inside some garbage that passes for info. i sometimes honestly feel disconnecting from all things computers, Internet, and all the other garbage out there. what pisses me off is when people text. what, no one talks on the phone anymore?