Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Do You Consider Your Life A Failure or Successful?

Juxa   

i think it is easy to catogarise yourself either success or failure depending what view the world takes up on you.

marx, you are right in that we shont fall for the fallacy, success is measured on the size of your wallet or worldly gains.

everytime i think of myself success, i force myself to acknowledge all that i am yet to achieve, and the days when i consider myself failure, i say istaqfurullah and count all the blessings i have in my life.

indeed waxa qasaaray qofka aan alle xarigiisa heysan.

koolkat :D

Originally posted by Juxa:

everytime i think of myself success, i force myself to acknowledge all that i am yet to achieve, and the days when i consider myself failure, i say istaqfurullah and count all the blessings i have in my life.

Well captured.

BOB   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

What is success? What is failure? What is life?

My brilliant minded brother North...good question. :D

Mr Marax before I give you my two cents I need you to define for me what you consider SUCCESS and what you deem as a FAILURE.

PS. Remember Only The F0ols Are Satisfied.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by hodman:

G G what is your take on global warming?

Let us not hijack this thread. smile.gif

Rayyan   

I will succeed with the help of Allah, true, I'm almost success in every sense, who find Allah what is he/she missing, who didnt what did he/she get?

Worldly wise, a big car, a big house, a fat wallet, and four wifes, and 20 children who all works for me. I dont care where they study or not, i need their money/check booksXawlada or better placed in DahabSheel express.With tolka talking about realpolitiks, a heavenly abode