Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Hurdo Kama boogto..

^-LOL, No, No, No! No cheap Shukansii here mate I’m merely successfully wooing the pants off your friend paragon and without much effort it would seem. Just a few flutters of my lashes and cleverly timed accidental “brushes” against his chest and he’s mine. smile.gif

Now paragon dearest- I honestly had no idea it was one of your favourite tunes I merely picked a song I liked and without (initially) the intention of seducing you with it, but I mean just look at the result it has got me any way? Your fairly gushing with giddy masculine joy. Art thou cheek inflamed my love? How sweet. LOL In anycase what can I say? except that my taste in Somali music is exceptional. Thank you for the song by the way it was very warming. Much obliged.

Now I have gotten all of that out of the way you must allow me to get this out of my-system. Your story? Holy-moly with cookies, crisps and crack on toast...I Just cannot believe it!

Where have you been hiding your romantic stories? Please you must think up some more and post them! LOOOOL I had a devil of a time laughing my entire guts out reading them. I was in utter shock! A romantically inclined Somali man? How sweet. But and there is a but, your characters? LOL What utter imbeciles, seriously I’m offended for woman kind when it comes to Nimco is that your dream of the ideal heroine? LOL God you couldn’t be more typical to create such a spineless woman. Why was she weeping when singing to him? Kudos for her having the guts to sing her little butt off but weeping? Jeezlousie now that’s just sad and stealing her friends poems? Lord how her self-esteem must been suffering. Now don’t get me wrong, we can all appreciate the arts but there are more sophiscated and honest ways of doing so.

Oh and Diiriye crying all over the bus? LOOOOOOOOL- Waale that made my day!

However I shall give you one benefit of the doubt, you did make both characters so pathetic and useless that you were fair in your distribution of the “hapless and st*pid” factor. But if I like nothing? Its fairness, so thank you for making diiriye howl with grief-for no particular reason it would seem other than to exhibit emotion. Theres a time and place for tears dear friend but that wasn't it.

Having said all of that, I liked your story it was very entertaining (to say the least) and you write wonderfully. Thank you for the laugh and please do write some more and direct me to anything pieces of SOL work-so very entertaining indeed, welldone!

Ps The story about the rowdy-politically horny -just shag me "I hate you" students? Was also quite amusing.

Oh yes and Paragon- *Turns back winks and starts singing again* Anigu waan uu heesayaa, hawada cishqi bay hayoo! hawadaydii noqotayee hadmaad ii -(okay okay I'll stop I can see that your much affected with embarassment and thus my work here is done) *Laughs with evil delight*

Still this is for you preachs iyo cream LOL-I know I know I love rubbing it in, tis a folly of mine. :D

Ps 2-Apologies for the late reply.

^- Mr Dabshid- I must say I'm in awe with the mans musical talents- those fingers and the controlling of the strings? Quite extraordinary.

Okay people I have a couple to share- But this time I was listening to some while making a late night meal-makes a change from the usual saturday cleaning routine.

This is a very old-perhaps over used song but I still like it when I hear it now and again. "Bada cas baan ku geynaya boogay waan ku saaraya"

This is a classic song

Hees taan waa mid qiiro badan, lakiinsa waad mid dadka kacinaysa.

Cabdow   

Waa jacayl aboodiya

midka ila arooree

la itaal dareeyee

asaagay iga reebee

waa adi daraadaa

waxa lay abinayaa

aan aduunka joogee

ha igaynin aakhiro

hay ahaanin nacabee

adoon iga adkaysan

ayaan la i afduubin

Ogsigii aan kuu qoday

hay i ooba taynine

hays i odhanine inankii

wuu kuu ilduufee

af libaax inaan galay

adba waad ogsoontee

abris aan wax dayniyo

ha isiinin abeesee

aan aduunka joogee

ha igaynin aakhiro

hay ahaanin nacabee

adoon iga adkaysan

ayaan la i afduubin!!

Classic stuff smile.gif

Cabdow   

Dumar aaminkoooda

la igala dardaarmoo

dibin daabyadoodaa

loox la igu duugee

taariikh digeysaan

ku hayaa dubaaqee

nin dartiin u hoydana

cilmibaa u danbeeyee

dan kalaad u jeedaa

day dayo asaagey

Ninka dila abesee

ubadkeeda daystaa

daajee rabaystaa

dib u qoomameeyee

xawiyo dirkeeduna

isma darajo dhamaan

waxad ii dul joogtaa

doolaalo weyee

dan kalaad u jeedaa

day dayo asaagey

Nin idiin duloobaa

dabac idinka waayee

anigoon ku doonayn

dan iima hayside

doodaad ileedahay

kaa daacad mahee

dulaan inaad tahay

diir igama saarne

dan kalaad u jeedaa

day dayo asaagey!

Ouch smile.gif

Som@li   

^Waryaa ma mid baa ku been guurtay? :D

Ninka dila abesee

ubadkeeda daystaa

daajee rabaystaa

dib u qoomameeyee

xawiyo dirkeeduna

isma darajo dhamaan

waxad ii dul joogtaa

doolaalo weyee

dan kalaad u jeedaa

day dayo asaagey

Cabdow   

lol...War aniga maahee, odayga (AU) tan ka dhawaajisay oo kayeersiisay "dulaan inaad tahay diir igama saarne" baan ka naxay ninyow! Balse waxan ka helay sidu ugu firdhiyey smile.gif

^- Gentlemen may I commend you on your excellent choice of music? I especially loved Dabshids ma, ogtahay...*Starts singing* “Aduunyada damaadkeed iinta joogta adaanka aarko nafto ku oogalatee”

Classic and wonderful stuff.

^- Gentlemen may I commend you on your excellent choice of music? I especially loved Dabshids ma, ogtahay...*Starts singing* “Aduunyada damaadkeed iinta joogta adaanka aarko nafto ku oogalatee”

Classic and wonderful stuff.

ALA- I saw this video and it brought me back the old days...sing it with me “Saynabee”

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=f_ZBZkk_B IQ&feature=related

The little rap always makes me laugh!.."so-soco so-soco saynabee"