Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Male Bashing on TV

Blessed   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Haniif

Waa runtaa...the male species
is
under attack from "vicious, Venomous, godless feminists", and whats more, as soon as we have harvested and safely frozen all the sperm needed for future reproduction...we will hunt you all down and electrocute you one by one.

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.....

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

Gabar! I just recieved a Message from the Queen. You have been authorised to start the mission ;) Ana maqas weyn baan soo qaadi :D

Brothers,

Waa laidin soo galee - is xoreeya lol

On the real though- these gender wars are from shaydaan- lets not lose ourselves in them - but work together as the Quraan comands us to. The sad thing is that we (Somalis) have adopted these wars and the only thing that our men and women discuss these days are based on hate and disrespect.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

On the real though- these gender wars are from shaydaan- lets not lose ourselves in them - but work together as the Quraan comands us to. The sad thing is that we (Somalis) have adopted these wars and the only thing that our men and women discuss these days are based on hate and disrespect. [/QB]

Look no further walaalo ,SOL bey ka socotaa taas.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Gabar! I just recieved a Message from the Queen. You have been authorised to start the mission
;)
Ana maqas weyn baan soo qaadi
:D

hehehe...well I'm not ready, but if the queen says so...ina wadi. ;)

On the real though- these gender wars are from shaydaan- lets not lose ourselves in them - but work together as the Quraan comands us to. The sad thing is that we (Somalis) have adopted these wars and the only thing that our men and women discuss these days are based on hate and disrespect.

True true...but I can't help taking the mickey sometimes. :D

...did someone say gender war??? I'm ready to fight, can I pick my top defenders? lol... :D:D . I was beginning to wonder when someone was going to start the ball rolling so I can jump on the band wagon :D .

Ok bad bad me...enough of that, its from shaytan as someone rightly said, so I shall refrain from such talk.... :cool:

LuCkY   

InteresTing...Or...Is It? :rolleyes:

LoL...UNderdog what eLse is New!

Waa runtaa...the male species is under attack from "vicious, Venomous, godless feminists", and whats more, as soon as we have harvested and safely frozen all the sperm needed for future reproduction...we will hunt you all down and electrocute you one by one.

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Barwaaqo...LoooL...get em girL! :D

Gabar! I just recieved a Message from the Queen. You have been authorised to start the mission Ana maqas weyn baan soo qaadi

Ameenah...LoL...what are u gonna do with the big maqas?

Where is the rest of the Queen's crew?

LoooL...U girLs are so funnY.

We live in consumer driven capitalistic society. These things are expected. At da end all that matters is da BUCK. Another day , Another Dollar!

N those who said women are less bashed or exploited.... did anybody da beer commercial where two women ripping each other's garments have cat fight in swimming pool while da boys watch...Iam sure da US TV viewers saw this...Now dat classic explotation objectifying women as sex toys for boys to enjoy while zipping a cold Budweiser.......In capitalism everything is exploited, no exceptions. They will be more dumb n moronic guys to come on TV. Get used to it.

Originally By Lucky.....Ameenah...LoL...what are u gonna do with the big maqas?

Do yu really have to ask..?

Iam certain it is for not hair cuts.

Ok...Ameenah...IT is da day after Martin Luther King Day...Lets talk peace, not war. I hope da queen is willing to negotiate for da commong good. After we are people of da same species.... :D:D

LuCkY   

Che,LoooL...I didnt see that coming.

Originally By Lucky.....Ameenah...LoL...what are u gonna do with the big maqas?

Do yu really have to ask..?

Iam certain it is for not hair cuts.

My Goodness...what was I thinking...LoooL!

Its not for hair cuts kuLahaa...NOW im aware...LoL.

LoL DamN! I must have missed the whoLe thing my bad...LoL...too bad for U guys though. :D

Ok...Ameenah...IT is da day after Martin Luther King Day...Lets talk peace, not war. I hope da queen is willing to negotiate for da commong good. After we are people of da same species....

LoL...Che...what u guys dont have any defense?

underdog   

wiseman say: nagta iska sir.

I got your defense right here, Interesting. Box of beligian choclates, 12 longs stems and some jewellery and they can drop the electric prods and scissors and get back to thier control center (i.e. right between the jiko, the ironing board and the baby's room) to dream of how wonderful faarax is. :D:D:D

LuCkY   

wiseman say: nagta iska sir.

I got your defense right here, Interesting. Box of beligian choclates, 12 longs stems and some jewellery and they can drop the electric prods and scissors and get back to thier control center (i.e. right between the jiko, the ironing board and the baby's room) to dream of how wonderful faarax is.
:D:D:D

Underdog i see ure stiLL at it 'InteresTing'!

"COntroL CEnter"?WeLL after that remark u had better come up with a better defense system...U done dug urseLf a hoLe...LoL. icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^^He dug himself more than a whole. Looks like this brother is not aware of the araweelo rules .. we spare no faarax whether he buys chocolates or dahab.

Lucky... read him his Rights!

Che..!!

You're a very smart man. If, the male community want peace, than I suggest you get them together and write up some workable agreements.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Look no further walaalo ,SOL bey ka socotaa taas.

Great misuse of this medium, iniit. But it's worse off line - ppl can be so mean to each other for the simple reason that one is nin - and the other naag!

True true...but I can't help taking the mickey sometimes.

lol. I hear you sis. But some ppl don't get jokes and get all nasty about nothing.

underdog   

Don't know what big fuss is about. I know real women take pride in the presentation of their homes, their children and their spouses.

What I want to know is why you young ladies are afraid to step up and captain a decent household and wear your domestic accomplishments as a badge of honour?

If all else fails, we'll pack you up and ship you back to hooyo.

Blessed   

^^ missed the point, I see!

But some ppl don't get jokes and get all nasty about nothing

jokes is a key word here..but nevermind!