Sign in to follow this  
sofine

SOMALIAN MOVIE

Emerald   

Why is the admission price in MINNEAPOLIS,MN =$10 when in Columbus,Ohio a ticket for the same film costs $8?

:mad:

I wonder what Olol productions are playing at, do they think MINNEAPOLIS somalis are more likely to easily part with their money? :confused:

J.Lee   

because Most Seattlelites,proven by the low turn out at the premiere of "Rajo", aren't willing to pay $10. to see a movie.

Rokko   

lol..how come it's not playing..in Sioux Falls??

Our Minni ppl are loaded..so I guess $$ talks..

Besbaso, I heard first DVD relaase will available in Seatle..??right?

One

sofine   

ppl ppl...calm down...i'm not a representive of olol film....lol....go email them and give them you're peace...that is what a free of speech is all about in america rite....as far as me go...i'm psssssst that the fact they don't play it in t.dot....till the last....but i'll buy the dvd by then lol

Bess.   

Originally posted by MsWord:

because Most Seattlelites,proven by the low turn out at the premiere of "Rajo", aren't willing to pay $10. to see a movie.

.... :D:D ..its true....i won't pay that much....what does that say about us in seattle ...eh? :rolleyes:

raula   

^^gacan-adeegos(misers)-oh! and that you would rather take it to the FISH MARKET than watch some overexaggerated somali movie :rolleyes:

icon_razz.gif:D

Bess.   

not a miser...sis... icon_razz.gif ....just got better things to do with my money than spend it on a second rate film..... :rolleyes: