Bulgaria

Denmark

Italy

Group D

Czech Republic

Latvia

Germany

Netherlands

Which group do you think is the toughest?

and who do you think will be in the top 8?

hukri   

I don't think any of the groups are tough in particular.

Here are the teams I think will be the top eight:

Spain

Portugal

France (after the world cup fiasko they gotta pull themselves up to their previous status :rolleyes: )

England

Sweden

Italy

Germany

Czech Republic

:cool:

N.O.R.F   

and guess who has 4 tickets reserved for a France group match??????

France vs England, i will be sat with the french supporters wearing my England shirt,lol, looking forward to it laready, roll on June 13th!!!!!!

Lefty   

Azzuri all the way

Viva Italia..I hope Vieri, Delpiero, Totti, Nesta, Cannavaro, Cassano are all healthy when the tournament begins.

I think Dutch might win it if they can sort out their defence with DeBoer there always look like conceeding goals and can somehow qualify from that group of death.

Due to their calibre of players such as Van Der Meyde, Van Der Vaart, Davids, Seedorf, Sneider, Makaay, Kluivert and the goal Machine RVN.

France with torpedo Herny and Mesmeric Zidane with rock solid soldiers such as Viera and Makalele always got a chance.

But Me would like Good Old England to win but I cant be seen around with England Top tho dang it has a cross on it :(

Northerner MashaAllah I heard weather is nice over there in the portugeese riveria and the algarve :D

Come on England ! Like the Rugby playas bring back the cup home "seize the moment" jonny wilkinson style :cool:

One can always dream ;)

salam calaykom.

N.O.R.F   

Are u guys serious??? Germany? I will be surprised if they score against the Cheks and the Dutch!!!!!!!!! Germany is no more a football power, they dont have the players anymore!

That wot i like to see lefty get stuck in Mate............to some pasta and Bolonisee of course :D .

On a serious note though, i'd have to concour i think If Zidane is fit an healthy then a good french team (coz thats all they are) will become a great, potential, championship winning team.

However i have a sinky feeling for Portgaul (host nations seem to be galvernised by the home crowd to great hights). Holland and Cezch will be bigg players aswell. But my heart and mind will still be with the the azzuri ;) .

Gk:

Buffon

Defence:

Cannavaro

Nesta

Oddo (lazio)

Zambrotta

Medfielders:

Totti

Tommasi

Pirlo

Camoranesi

Fowards:

Del Piero

vERI

p.s lefty i would go as far as playing cassano from the start either for camoranesi or del piero (if his not fully fit) he is a massive talent

N.O.R.F   

^^^bruv

Host nations never get past the Semis (France being the exception)

88-West Germany-semi

92-Sweden-Semi

96-England-Semi

2000-Dutch-Semi

2004-Portugal-Semi

Italy are a good bet but i will say this one more time, then shut my mouth until the summer,

ENGLAND will come home with the cup!!!!!!!mark my words!

WingA   

ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!!