Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

My nick was taken after LayzieBone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony...(Huge fan, therefore I took the LayZie and Added The Girl and I do have a lazy personality) I have a habit of bossing pple around every now and then...

Batuulo   

hayaa all

batuulo magac laga miskiin maahan

ba=the only one & tuulo=little town

total= one of da town :D

just kidding guys I don't know what Batuulo Means

as you know me ;)icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

OG...your funny, I see another career path for you...Name reading! how does that sound? :D

Actually, Nafisa is my grandmothers name whom I loved and cherished and yes it's one of the names I'd like to name my future daughter Insha'Allah if I have one...But guess what, I really really really LOVE the rain, so I think that means it's time I changed my little sunshine avatar...but it's just so cute :(

takale, waxaan ku idhi, I thought I was the OG_pearl :D ok I'll be nice and let you be the pearl...I'll just be the Diamond :Dicon_razz.gif

Wha Bout Mine???....Do I wanna be HU!! HA!!..or I am HU HA!!!..Seee Og Moti....U shoud have said " May be" and not be so sure of what u deducted to be Correct!!!..

Cheeers

LOOOOL :D:D:D S_S..heheh..U dont like my New name!!!!....

HU HA!!!...a chinese Muslim friend told me....it was funny..!!!..so I will see My self as Hu Ha for a period of time.. ;)

OG Moti   

Cute_lilgirl i told u .. ur nick name tells alot about u, lets see some more examples

Ilhaam could be her name or her sisters name, could be her best friends name. or someone she likes.

Hu HA my chinese friend, your name shows you are funny and avoid to be serious most of the time, people like u for it, so most likely u will never change being funny..

SCORPION_SISTA sister i think this is something to do with the month you were born..

NoVa_03 this name has the year 2003, so i guess you are saying i am the new generation and you like to be updated all the time, you like new things, old days are ok but u look forward to the future and u can not wait tommorow to come...LOOL

Somaliaonline_president you really want to rule the nomad community, you beleive you can be a great leader and you actually would want to be the owner of Somaliaonline website.. you so admire this site that you wish if it was yours. loool

Aplus your name shows you are not doing well at school, you only dream to get A+ but never worked toward it...looool

Lefty you are left handed and you almost do everything with your left hand.. maybe lefty legs as well. looool i just hope you dont eat with ur left

Batuulo you like to be old fashioned, you like original somali traditional way, you beleive of somali way of life... you accept nothing but somali way of doing things...loool

Kowther man you are religios man and a man of faith.. you sound modern man those who beleive saaca bi saaca, an hour for religion and an hour for other things.. loool

ofcourse i am just gussing as i see it from your names .. hope i am on the right track... peacee

OG-moti, Man how did you know? No wonder why i always hated school. But you are way off!

Conspiracy; you got it! when i was new into the computers I always thought if i learn something about the A+ hardware, I will know it all! wrong..

so some of my friends nick named me A+..