Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

morocan boy of 9: Arabic readers only

Ibtisam   

Ø·ÙÙ„ مغربي يتكلم لغة غوته بالÙطرة ويحلم برئاسة ألمانيا

1_611673_1_23.jpg

عثمان ÙÙŠ حديث مع مواطنة ألمانية جاءت للوقو٠على حالته الغريبة (الجزيرة)

لم يجد أحد تÙسيرا علميا لحالة Ø·ÙÙ„ مغربي ÙÙŠ عامه العاشر، بدأ يتكلم اللغة الألمانية بالÙطرة منذ نعومة أظاÙره ودون أن تطأ رجلاه ألمانيا أو يكون أحد Ø£Ùراد عائلته المقيمة بمكناس (وسط المغرب) يجيد لغة غوته.

ÙÙŠ بداية اكتسابه لأولى المهارات اللغوية أبدت عائلته -التي لم تزر ألمانيا قط- بعض التخو٠نظرا لغرابة طريقة تلÙظه للحروÙØŒ لكن منذ بلوغه عامه الثالث اكتش٠والداه بÙضل أقارب له أن عثمان يتكلم اللغة الألمانية إلى جانب لغة الأم وهي المحكية المغربية.

أمام هذا الوضع بدأت أمه تتعلم اللغة الألمانية بالاحتكاك بابنها وذلك لتسهيل التواصل معه وللتمكن من الاستجابة بسرعة لرغباته التي يعبر عنها باللغة الألمانية.

ومع مرور الوقت ازداد لغز عثمان عمقا، ÙˆÙÙŠ محاولة Ù„Ùهم هذه المعجزة أخذ الوالد ابنه إلى الرباط قبل نحو عام لمقابلة سÙير ألمانيا الذي تبادل أطرا٠الحديث مع الولد المعجزة بلغة ألمانية سليمة وسأله عن كيÙية تعلمه هذه اللغة Ùرد عثمان راÙعا يده إلى السماء "غوت غوت" (الله الله).

وأمام غرابة الموق٠سأل السÙير محاوره الغريب عن أمنيته ÙÙŠ المستقبل Ùرد عثمان بأنه يحلم بأن يصير رئيسا لألمانيا. ويروي أبو عثمان أنه بعد عشرة أيام من تلك المقابلة عاد مرة أخرى إلى الرباط للقاء سÙير ألمانيا Ùأخبروه أن الدبلوماسي الألماني اعتنق الإسلام وعاد إلى بلاده.

وقد زار عدة مهتمين باللغة الألمانية إلى جانب مواطنين ألمان الطÙÙ„ عثمان لمحاولة استجلاء حالته المحيرة بكل المقاييس. ولم يجد أحد التربويين المغاربة أي تÙسير منطقي للحالة إلا الإقرار بأنها معجزة إلهية.

وأظهرت الجزيرة ÙÙŠ تقرير ضمن برنامج "مراسلو الجزيرة" الطÙÙ„ عثمان وهو يتبادل أطرا٠الحديث مع ضيو٠ألمان جاؤوا إلى مدنية مكناس للوقو٠على هذه الحالة الغريبة

source: http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/3F355501-8F37-4E72-B196-415EF29E2923.htm

JUSTICE   

WOW that's a miracle indeed. he must make good use of this knowledge when he groe older... but why german, why it wasn't english, french. Why ??? SUBXAN ALLAH

Maf Kees   

Luckily I don't give a shidh. This Farah doesn't understand what this is about.

But if I got it right with the info here. We are talking about a Morrocan 9 year old boy who just discovered that his father is actually German and not French or English.

Urban   

for those who can't read arabic, i'll try to translate this...here we go:

A 10 year old Moroccan kid named Cuthman (Osman) started speaking German since he was a baby, without stepping a foot in Germany, non of his relatives speak German. At first his parents didnt know what language he was speaking. At the age of three, a relative found out that Cuthman was speaking German. Then his mother started learning German so that she could communicate with her son, and be able to understand what he was saying in german. About a year ago, his parents took him to Rabat, to see the German ambassador. During the conversation with the kid, the ambassador asked him how he learnd the german language. The kid raised his hands up and answered "God" "God". Quite amused, the ambassador asked the kid about his future ambitions. He replied that he dreams of becoming Germany's president.

10 days after this meeting, Cuthman's parents visited the german embassy again, and were told that the german diplomat converted to Islam, and went back to germany.

Failing to find an explanation for this mystery, it was agreed that this was a miracle indeed.

16116731233uu.jpg Cuthman, pictured speaking with a german citizen.

Quite a basic translation but i hope u understand! :D

Miriam1   

Really?....Excuse me, If I find it hard to believe, I am all for miracles...would be nice though, if that amabsador really converted to Islam