Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Gooobile

Goobile is not ciyaar jinni. It is a lively stress busting song ama saarba aan dhehee.

Ma saar duleed baa u malayseen? looooooooool.

I love it. Sida loo boodaayaa dhididka madaxa ka shubmo shoqfolahuu sii xaaqaa. It is a great work out music. :D

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Goobile is not ciyaar jinni. It is a lively stress busting song ama saarba aan dhehee.

Ma saar duleed baa u malayseen? looooooooool.

I love it. Sida loo boodaayaa dhididka madaxa ka shubmo shoqfolahuu sii xaaqaa. It is a great work out music.
:D

Subxana allah alim! :D

Only a person possessed by gobille Jinni will see it as a work out. I find it rather bizzare,personally to see a woman,too frail to walk to the local grocery store,will suddenly have the agility of a horny billy goat :D

Nephey,Eedo,as you know,even when you are crazy9L0L),you are still my wonderful eedo smile.gif

Nomadique,What do you expect? Soodagee is obviously the battle cry call. Soodegee indeed!!

Faarax music waa xoolo shaydaan. Even those who dance with buraanbur, niiko ama other saar types dance like crazy. take it from some one who has probably dansed with all saars almost. we reserve that energy just for the rare super crazy saar days :D

Faarax music waa xoolo shaydaan. Even those who dance with buraanbur, niiko ama other saar types dance like crazy. take it from some one who has probably dansed with all saars almost. we reserve that energy just for the rare super crazy saar days

As the reer xamars would say, Haa isoo marin :D

Nephissa   

I love it. Sida loo boodaayaa dhididka madaxa ka shubmo shoqfolahuu sii xaaqaa. It is a great work out music.

LOOOL! Hhaha. U sheeg-bo, shafqo waa dhaafaa maaheee, googorada waa majuujineee xataa dhidid leee.. kkkkk.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Haneefah:

Oo walaaley ciyaar jinnigana maxaa ku barey? If hooyo heard you, dacas baa lugula dhici lahaa baan umalayn

The first time I had witnessed this rather strange dance/song was at a cousin's wedding where some women dancing couldn't contain themselves and all of a sudden began acting weird, then literally collapsing on the floor. When I had asked about it, they said the song baa wax ku kicisay, in other words they were being possessed. Wal ciyaadu billah!

L0L,Maxaa kubaray ciyar jinni aa? This is not ciyar jinni,this is crazy jinnis ciyar. L0L.
smile.gif

I figured,how does a woman,who can barely walk have the ability and agility to move like that in this dance? ar unukaa walax aragnay!!

Oh,Btw,How are you? :confused:
I'm doing fabulous dear, thanks for asking ;) .

Nephy, bas khalas, dacas ladhaca waan la noqdey if hooyo likes it herself.

Tuujiye   

Arlee!! Arsaan Xaal maha maandheey!! Nephy eedo ma sanaad hadana keentay in aad ka buraan burtid SOL? qafiifkaan xegee naga soo galay? balo aa ka dhici weysay!!!

Kaalay "Dalees" ma heesinoo waxaan horta? heesta saarkana soo maha?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Pujah   

Goobilo is the best free form dance. You don't even have to know what you're doing - ya just gotta jump up and down :D

Plus the dadka dhan rooxaan baa kusoo dagta marka qoladooda lasheego better than buranbur if you ask me since the main goal of goobilo is to bring all tribes together where as in buranbur it usually only says positive things about one side.

Buuxo   

yaa heelo tumi yaqaano on SOL, and that dance that looks like in ay dhar-daqaayaan iyo hurgufaayan,name escapes me? Do share the miraha or videos,can't locate any.Thanks.

Originally posted by Buuxo:

yaa heelo tumi yaqaano on SOL, and that dance that looks like in ay dhar-daqaayaan iyo hurgufaayan,name escapes me? Do share the miraha or videos,can't locate any.Thanks.

In my younger days,I used to be "Hired" to weddings to dance heelo. Tell ya,I am one Heelo-va dancer. Heard of Batar? Find out & come back to me :D

Hurguf? The only thing that came to my mind when you mentioned that is Shaq Shaq,Hurguf,Wareejio,ar hooobaloooow,Saaas aa la rabaa...Isiiii isaaar[L0L,i always wonder about that one]