Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Who Would You Clone?

Macalin   

Hey folks!

First the disclaimer:!..We all know cloning is not in our religion and a disgrace to dignity!. so in no way am i FOR cloning!

Having said that,with all this hulabaloo abt this cult cloning babies!(yahuu), given the chance who would you have cloned?

Me i would cloned my MOTHER!, This woman is by no means a JOKE. A pious,religious educated,hardworking and one of the most inteligent women in the face of the earth!..I beleive if we had more of my HOOYO this world world have been a better place!

Hope you had a good new yr!

Jamilah   

If i had to clone one person in this world it would definetly be SADAAM HUSSEIN i wonder what Bush would have to say about that?. ;)

Gabbal   

I would clone my long lost uncle Usama bin Ladan!!!! and That aint a lie, my uncle gave America a run for its money, a long run that is.

RaMpAgE   

sallam......

jamilah i heard they already had alot couple clones of saddam hussien icon_razz.gif ...

anwyaz i would clone ma self...lol jk....maybe ....ma grandmother ...heheh :cool:

lol   

I would clone Shakespeare, inspite of his Old English, I still admire him, and I think if he lived to see my love stories, I am sure he would compose, sonnets if not plays of it.... :D

Unless you two would want to have constant global conflicts, then you wouldnt' want to clone either Saddam, or Osama.

For me it has to be entirely new person. This new clone would be *super* intelligent, and would have all the knowledge he could ever need. And i would also clone them in abundance. Its this kind of *super-beings* that you are able to control the world. Anyways, how do we know the US didn't have any of these clones help 'em in all the feats they'd accomplished. One thing is for sure though, no country in the world could have progressed at a very short period of time, and be able to send humans to space like the US has done it. Its amazing and makes you wonder if any of these *super* beings arent' involved in this equation.

Ladiif   

Easy, I would clone Sayid M. Cabdille Xassan then fardo haku bursado qabqablayaasha Dagaalka ee hadda jooga, ee narogay ee nawareeriyey.

Kruella   

The answer should be obvious, I'll clone myself, One of me is not enough. In fact my clone will be my official stand-in, i'll sleep and she'll go to work, and do all the undesirable stuff i'll never want to do. FINALLY a cure to my chronic exhaustion. After all, we, at one point in our lives, hoped for someone to take our place, like for instance the movie multiplicity.

Salam

Macalin   

LOL..lol@kruella-Enough of you we have. i certainly cant take another of you!, well ..i back off..if shes gonna do the dirtyy work for you..oh well..i welcome her! hehe!

Hibo..plis do us a favor don bring the boring man back to earth!..plis plis..lol

SOL..maskaxda fur madax sabuul yahow lol!>>SUPER WHAT?>LOL-you crazy ma nizzy for shizzy

Blessed   

The greatest man of the past few centuaries. the honourable (and beautifull) El Haj Maalik El Shabaaz aka Malcolm X....

and I would follow him arround the globe with a note book too. We need more people like him.

uhm...uhm..First I will clone My Brian..so when I die..humans can still explore My Greatness!!

Second..a Large Army of Mutants ...So My world Domination Dream would come True!!!!!...and a Brainwashed Somalionline President..So when I kill Him..no one will notice his Absence...

Cool Plan Huh!!..heheheh...

God!..I love My evil Plans!!

damn...i dont know about "sadaam xusein" and "osman bin ladan" i would clone ME/MYSELF/AND I cuz shoot there aint enuff time in DA DAY....FOR ME!!

Work, school, guys, guys, guys....you know shoot there is just not enuff time dead up.

dats ma word....